Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Montreal Expos items

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    At the All Star FanFest this year, a dealer had 1999-2004 game used jerseys. Must have had 500 jerseys!

I have a few assorted Expos jerseys like Wilkerson, Manny Acta, Brian Schneider and John Patterson and a very cool Livan Hernandez game used bat.

I bought them all from MLB Auctions and would only sell the John Patterson. Also have Nationals items!!!

Take care and if you ever want to go to Nationals Park----call me!
    Hi !

I would be interested in some players I will contact you next week.

We went to the RFK in 2005,6,7 but this year we didn't have a chance.

In 2006 and 2007 we were there behind the Nats dugout wearing Expos gear you must have seen us!

Quote Originally Posted by ikovalchuk17 View Post
    Does anyone know who the dealer with the Expos jerseys was? I found this photo, but that's all...

Thanks

We saw this dealer at the Fanfest in NY first week of July and asked the lady were the hell they got these jersey and her answer was "When the Expos were done my boss bought a huge lot"........

This dealer was also at the 2007 All Star Fanfest in San Francisco. He had no stars. But his prices for commons were very fair.

Banned

I must have beat out Andrew of AllStarsPlus on my Jon Rauch 2004 Expos jersey.

Did they have any Expos spring training jerseys from 2000-2003 ? at the fan fest?

I am not sure if these were the same shirts or not, but at The National Sports Collectors Convention in Anaheim a few years ago, there was a dealer with piles and piles of probably at least a few hundred Expos shirts just like this (lesser names) for less than $100. I think they were $75 or less. By the time the last day of the show rolled around, I went looking to buy one jersey as an example for my collection. I looked and looked for that table with the jerseys piled on it, and I was sure of where it was located in the hall, but could not pin point it. Finally, I went and asked at that same table that now had other memorabilia on it, and they told me that one person came along and bought the whole lot of Expos shirts!

Tom Duino

I Have A Vanderwal Gamer From '93/25th Patch Gray...rundmkev@yahoo.com

I have this Miguel Batista jersey from 1998.

Name:  IMG_0038.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  100.7 KB

Name:  IMG_0039.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  101.5 KB

Thanks.

Kyle

i have joey eischens home expos jersey i got from the fanfest if your interested.mets108835@yahoo.com

ANY expos fans that support the Nats are traders! SELIG, LORIA AND BROCHEAU sold our souls for cash! Warms my heart to see how miserable the Nats are doing.LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THEM LOSE THE FRANCHISE AGAIN!