Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Exclamation Dead serious. Looking for Alex Rodriguez Game Used Autographed bat...PSA/DNA

As title states.. I have sold my whole card collection to get this. Im willing to pay the going price on one of these bats. Obviously looking for the best looking one. PSA/DNA a must and must be autographed. If anyione has any ideas please let me know. And again i have money, but please dont send me outrageous prices. i know how much i they go for...and this site and you guys are the people i trust and would even come out and ask for help on this....Thanks again

Dan

Re: Dead serious. Looking for Alex Rodriguez Game Used Autographed bat...PSA/DNA

american memorabilia auction has a couple. JT sports has a couple unsigned Arod bats for sale

Re: Dead serious. Looking for Alex Rodriguez Game Used Autographed bat...PSA/DNA

Thank you jeterbat...i appreate i have seen that website before!

i meant to say i HAVENT seen that website before

Still looking for a nice arod? I have a signed 07 GU one for sale. lmk

Whats your E-mail dan?

Are you still looking for a game used bat from AROD? If so, please email me at mattmont24@aol.com

We have his game used bat from the Final Series at old Yankee Stadium, along with regular bats, and home run bats.

-Matt Monteleone
    MVP Marketing