Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thinning out Collection

#28 TBTC Tony Richie Iowa Cubs (Des Moines Bruins) uniform. These were worn in 2007 and was obtained directly from the team. Comes with Jersey, pants, belt, and cap. - $175

#24 Justin Arneson 2004 Red, White, and Boom Swing of the Quad Cities jersey. - $75

#22 James Skelton West Michigan Whitecaps (Prostate Cancer Jersey). Purchased directly from the Whitecaps. This one is photomatched. - $250

#43 Kyle Mura 2007 Swing of the Quad Cities Home jersey. - $150

#29 Kasey Kiker/John Mayberry Jr. Clinton Lumberkings Home jersey. Purchased from the team and comes with a receipt from the purchase. - $250

rangers2021(at)yahoo(dot)com
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Re: Thinning out Collection

Would love to see a photo of the Quad Cities "boom" jersey.
    Also, is the home jersey pinstriped, or plain white?
    Thanks,
    Mark
    bigtime39@aol.com

you have a picf the kiker jersey?

They aren't the best photos, but these are what I was able to get while I'm here at the office. Also, I've included some photos of Mayberry and Kiker in the jersey.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/