Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ahuff
    • Nov 2005

Ebay - ndestrucktable

I want to point out that I am NOT calling out this person. I'm just wondering if anyone had done business with ndestrucktable, or if they are even members of this site?

Thanks
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/
  • trsent
    Banned
    • Nov 2005

Re: Ebay - ndestrucktable

Originally posted by ahuff
    I want to point out that I am NOT calling out this person. I'm just wondering if anyone had done business with ndestrucktable, or if they are even members of this site?

Thanks

How come this item they have listed has photos with iSoldIt logos in the corners?

Comment

• ahuff
      • Nov 2005

Very interesting. I wonder?

TRSENT - Off topic, but I couldn't help but notice your avatar. I thought I'd tell you that my son just got Obama's autograph about a month ago. He was thrilled.
      "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Comment

• buc
        • Sep 2008

He bought it and used the pictures where he bought it to relist it. Check his feedback and you will see where it was purchased.

Comment

• both-teams-played-hard
          • Nov 2005

TRSENT - Off topic, but I couldn't help but notice your avatar. I thought I'd tell you that my son just got Obama's autograph about a month ago. He was thrilled.

Comment

• mdube16
            • Jun 2007

Wow...he really stole that Jordan from Isoldit. $231? Way too cheap.

Comment

• trsent
              Banned
              • Nov 2005

Very interesting. I wonder?

That is too cool. Time for a change around here.

Originally posted by buc
              He bought it and used the pictures where he bought it to relist it. Check his feedback and you will see where it was purchased.
              Good research - Funny he was too lazy to either crop out the iSoldit logos or to take new pictures so we don't see where he bought it!

Comment

Working...