Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So anyone going

Re: So anyone going

Just Got Two Tickets From A Friend.priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Its 5:35am On The East Coast And I Just Got Home From The Game. I Can Say That It Was The Best Game I Have Ever Been Too.i Was At The World Series Game In 99 When The Yanks Won, And I Was At The First Game Of The 2001 Series When They Lost,i Was At The Division Series Game 1 In 95 When Donny Hit The Homerun But Nothing Could Compete With This One.just To See All The Yankee Greats Take Their Positions Was Excellent.i Have To Say I Love Donny Baseball And Wish He Was There But Jeter Tied The Night Together In His Speech.i'll Never Forget It And Glad I Had The Chance To Go. I Also Got A Bunch Of Dirt From The Pitching Mound And Third Base Thanks To A Friend.other Then Then The Births Of My Children And My Wedding This Will Stand Out Forever. Go Yankees And Their Winning Ways (pride,tradition,pinstripes) No Other Team Comes Close.

I also went to the game and it was great. But i wanted to say that i noticed that steiner switched the base's every half inning. So 6 bases for 1 inning and 54 total. Thats alot of money if they sell each for $7,500.

Quote Originally Posted by HENMICK44 View Post
    Well Its 5:35am On The East Coast And I Just Got Home From The Game. I Can Say That It Was The Best Game I Have Ever Been Too.i Was At The World Series Game In 99 When The Yanks Won, And I Was At The First Game Of The 2001 Series When They Lost,i Was At The Division Series Game 1 In 95 When Donny Hit The Homerun But Nothing Could Compete With This One.just To See All The Yankee Greats Take Their Positions Was Excellent.i Have To Say I Love Donny Baseball And Wish He Was There But Jeter Tied The Night Together In His Speech.i'll Never Forget It And Glad I Had The Chance To Go. I Also Got A Bunch Of Dirt From The Pitching Mound And Third Base Thanks To A Friend.other Then Then The Births Of My Children And My Wedding This Will Stand Out Forever. Go Yankees And Their Winning Ways (pride,tradition,pinstripes) No Other Team Comes Close.
    Thanks For That Update. I Wish I Could Have Gone But It Takes Me So Long To Type These Messages Because I Have To Keep Capitalizing The First Letter Of Every Word And I Missed My Flight. Oh Well. Maybe In Another 85 Years Or So I Can Attend The Next One.

Hey
    For anyone who watched last nights game which was alot of you. if you seen the part that they showed the 1922 pennant. They said it was the real one but i dont think so. I would think it would be worth alot of money. And then when they packed it away they packed it like a tent.

P.S.
    Kyle this one is for you, i have also photomatched it before i asked someone to grab it for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images