Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mr.3000

Question about California Sports Investments

California Sports Investments (Ronald Fukushima). Is he or are they reputable authenticators as far as any collectors here know?

Banned

Re: Question about California Sports Investments

Do you mean in terms of them authenticating their own items? I have bought two items from them. One came with a team LOA, so I was happy, the other was their own COA. I don't have any complaints with them.

Aaron

Mr.3000

Quote Originally Posted by whatupyos View Post
    Do you mean in terms of them authenticating their own items? I have bought two items from them. One came with a team LOA, so I was happy, the other was their own COA. I don't have any complaints with them.

Aaron

I was asking in terms of their game used items for sale actually being game used. Thank you for your input. I'm glad to hear you are pleased with your items you've purchased from them.

If you search GUF, you'll come up with all sorts of negative threads about Ron shill bidding, but I don't think you'll find any complaints about his product. I've bought at least half a dozen bats from him, and have never had a complaint in any way -- use, markings, shipping, price, anything.

Ken
    earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

Mr.3000

Quote Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
    If you search GUF, you'll come up with all sorts of negative threads about Ron shill bidding, but I don't think you'll find any complaints about his product. I've bought at least half a dozen bats from him, and have never had a complaint in any way -- use, markings, shipping, price, anything.

Ken
    earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

Thank you. I was doing just that a moment ago. So far I don't see anything that leans towards his items not being a legit. That's a good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.3000 View Post
    California Sports Investments (Ronald Fukushima). Is he or are they reputable authenticators as far as any collectors here know?

Ron sells good quality, legit game used. i bought a bat from him that was HAMMERED, and at a good price, which i later photomatched. i think it will be tough to ever part with bat!! buy with confidence.

mark

I've bought from Ron, too. Item is fantastic and he actually returns phone calls in a timely manner. He has a lot of connections and gets quality products. I was very pleased.

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.3000 View Post
    Mr.3000 & Mark,

Read the below link about Ron and his ebay auctions it might change your mind as far as Ron being a reputable dealer.

Of couse the ebay auction links have already expired, but the photos dont lie.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ad.php?t=11512

Mr.3000

Quote Originally Posted by gameused View Post
    Mr.3000 & Mark,

Read the below link about Ron and his ebay auctions it might change your mind as far as Ron being a reputable dealer.

Of couse the ebay auction links have already expired, but the photos dont lie.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ad.php?t=11512

Thank you Gameused. I'm considering purchasing a Cal Ripken 1993 road game used jersey from a seller who bought the jersey from CSI back in 1994.

Here is the jersey. Opinions on it are welcome.

Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com