Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Does anyone have/Can Get Ryan Garko Items?

Either someone that has things for sale or can get ahold of some, either from other collectors or from the Team Shop...I would love to work something out with you. Anyone that can pick me up something I dont have, I would gladly compensate you for your time and help.

Items from any level are great. Game used or signed, but doesnt have to be both, though game used and certified is preferred.

I appreciate any help the boards might be able to offer!
    Tom

Re: Does anyone have/Can Get Ryan Garko Items?

thomecollector@cox.net recently had a game used Garko glove available. I don't know if he sold it. Was about 4 weeks ago.

RK

I appreciate the info. I have seen a few on Ebay and didnt pull the trigger on them because I thought they were too pricey.

I have no idea what thomecollector was going to sell his Garko for. I have 3 Kingman gloves, all vintage and they cost some dollars. Any glove will cost, as they usually are with a player for many years in most instances, unlike a bat that they go thru dozens in a season. As a Garko guy, I'd think you'd need one in your collection...

I just figured a guy that has only played 3 seasons, no all stars yet, the cost of one would be a bit less than what I have seen. I WILL have one though!
    Thanks,
    Tom

You've got plenty of time as Garko has plenty of years. Better to get it early before he starts compiling impressive numbers.

It's always tuff to read into what values should be. Thome is on his way to 600 HRS and receives very little credit for what he has accomplished, and this is evident in seeing some of the GU prices. It always gets me when you see a kid come up and he is supposed to be the next Mantle and they jack prices up, then their careers go south!! Good example right now locally is Verlander. ROY when he started, he is slipping by the year. Local dealers wanted $80 for his auto few years ago. Hell, they'd be lucky to get $20 right now...

I feel like theres only 2 things I really want that I dont have and thats a game used glove and a pair of game worn cleats. I have only seen 1 pair of game shoes and they went for nearly 500.00 and I though that was unnecessarily steep.

He has great potential and I have collected him since early 06 before he really played regularly. Just got a lead on a nice game worn jersey that I neve to put together a little more cash for.

Quote Originally Posted by joelsabi View Post
    this glove is on ebay and ends in 10 hours or so. this could be the holy grail for a garko collector as now he changed position.
    He changed 3 years ago. He has lots of Catchers mitts out there. Harder to find a 1st basemans glove at this point.

I appreciate the response. I am looking for the glove now.
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by joelsabi View Post
    this glove is on ebay and ends in 10 hours or so. this could be the holy grail for a garko collector as now he changed position.
    Why cant I find it? Can you leave me a link?

Quote Originally Posted by GarkoCollector View Post
    He changed 3 years ago. He has lots of Catchers mitts out there. Harder to find a 1st basemans glove at this point.

I appreciate the response. I am looking for the glove now.
    Tom
    also i think lockerroom memorablia has garko stuff too.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.