I recall a ways back a thread involving ASI and Historic Auction. Currently on Ebay is a Game Used David Wright Norfolk Tides Jersey. It is being offered by ASI with a ASI COA. Last summer I sold this jersey on Ebay and it was won by Gulf Bay Trading Company whose location is the same city as ASI is. In the November Historic Auctions that ended in January this same exact Jersey was available for auction with an ASI COA and not the Norlfolk Tides Team COA that I had when I bought and sold it. The jersey was won on Jan 2nd at a bid of $400. Now less than 3 months later ASI is again offering the same Jersey for auction on ebay. It would appear that Gulf Coast Trading, Historic Auctions and ASI are all the same company. But why would anyone want to go through all that trouble. Why make it appear that someone won the auction through Historic Auctions when it clearly didn't sell. In fact the minimum bid was lowered during the last few hours down to $400 just to get a bid. I guess I just don't understand why a company would go through the trouble of hiding who they are or why they would get rid of a COA issued by the team to replace it with one of theirs. One thing I will say is that the jersey is at least good having bought it directly from the Tides myself with the Team COA.