Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tough Question.

Re: Tough Question.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankwood
    I really love this area of the forum because bats are about all I collect. However, it seems that there hasn't been much action here the past couple days and this saddens me. Because of this and also because I can't figure out where else it could go, I thought I would bring up the old "Ginger or Marianne" debate. Now, for some of you younger guys, this may seem a bit dated but if you grew up in the LSD filled, bad sit-com, not enough sex on TV era that I did, this question never failed to get a raging debate going. So, without further ado and until the moderator kicks this thing off the site, let's hear it guys-who will it be-Ginger or Marianne?
    Just to confirm, when we included "Shipping" in the title of this folder we weren't referring to the S.S. Minnow ;-)

Regards,
    Chris

Banned

Well if you guys are so eager to talk about BATS lets talk about BATS, So I hear there is a bat infestation problem in Nevada for the red winged bat!!! lol lol

Okay Folks-

While I like humor as much as the next person, the last few posts on this thread (which I had to delete) were inappropriate in their references and, needless to say, not on topic.

As such, given Eric is unavailable today and asked me to watch the forums, I am going to ask that we refrain from posts that are way off-topic and also run the risk of offending members.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
    Christopher Cavalier
    CEO - Game Used Universe