Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Need help pricing a jersey!! Whats it worth?

Could anyone help me on the value aprox. of a Clay Rapada game used iowa cubs jersey autograph, a guy is wanting to sell me one and i know its worth what he wants for it but i'm just curious as to its actual value. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Need help pricing a jersey!! Whats it worth?

Can you post pics? The value would vary slightly depending on use shown etc. What is he selling it for?

I don't have pics on its from the 2006 or 2007 season its a white home jersey from a private seller i know who lives by me. I just need a general value 50 100 150 200 i don't plan on keeping it i'm not into jerseys just gonna turn around and trade it for a bat, if anyone is interested shoot me an offer and i will buy for sure. mufinmonster@yahoo.com

what's worth thousands to you might be pennies to others.

Thanks for the deep thought jack handy.

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

I'm not afraid of insects taking over the world, and you know why? It would take about a billion ants just to AIM a gun at me, let alone fire it. And you know what I'm doing while they're aiming it at me? I just sort of slip off to the side, and then suddenly run up and kick the gun out of their hands.

he appeared in 61 games and posted an ERA of 1.59.[2]
    Rapada made his major league debut with the Chicago Cubs on June 14, 2007, against the Seattle Mariners. He faced only one batter, Raúl Ibáñez, who lined out to Cubs right fielder Cliff Floyd.[3] Rapada was sent back to the Iowa Cubs on June 19, 2007, without making another appearance.
    On August 30, 2007, Rapada was announced as the player to be named later in the trade between the Tigers and Cubs involving outfielder Craig Monroe.
    Rapada made his Tigers debut on September 9, 2007. In a rare coincidence, he faced Raúl Ibáñez again, giving up a 3-run home run. He was pulled immediately after, giving him the rare distinction of facing the same batter (and only that batter) twice in his first 2 major league appearances; one while pitching for a National League club and the other with an American League club. He earned his first major league victory on April 15, 2008 as the Tigers beat the Minnesota Twins 6–5.[4]

In other words don't pay over $125.

Thank You!