Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: MANNEQUIN Torso with Stand for GU Jerseys - REDUCED PRICES!!

I understand your position and am not upset with "you." I'm very upset at this situation right now however...

According to Tom tonight (Nov 11), these items are no longer available. Unless I am missing something here, in reading thru the thread I see nowhere where it was stated the sale was short term.

I bought one several weeks ago, sent paypal and then Tom informed me he received and the order was processed slowly. I went thru the same process yesterday, but now it appears they are gone, but it has yet to be acknowledged here that they are gone. I was offered the idea of purchasing one from henmick at $70 instead of $59 by Tom, and that just does not sit well when you place an order for $59 on Sun and then are offered the same thing at $70 the next day.

Tom says I should have asked first if there were any available. Well, unless it is mentioned here how are we to know any different? He says he has not bumped it in 5 weeks, but again, we all have crystal balls and know what he knows? I don't think this is a very nice way to conduct things here...

Quote Originally Posted by skyking26 View Post
    According to Tom tonight (Nov 11), these items are no longer available. Unless I am missing something here, in reading thru the thread I see nowhere where it was stated the sale was short term.

I bought one several weeks ago, sent paypal and then Tom informed me he received and the order was processed slowly. I went thru the same process yesterday, but now it appears they are gone, but it has yet to be acknowledged here that they are gone. I was offered the idea of purchasing one from henmick at $70 instead of $59 by Tom, and that just does not sit well when you place an order for $59 on Sun and then are offered the same thing at $70 the next day.

Tom says I should have asked first if there were any available. Well, unless it is mentioned here how are we to know any different? He says he has not bumped it in 5 weeks, but again, we all have crystal balls and know what he knows? I don't think this is a very nice way to conduct things here...
    I don't see anywhere where I stated there was a limitless supply of these. That way of thinking does not make too much sense to me.

Recently you just sent me paypal and told me to ship you two of them. You never asked if any were remaining. So, I refunded your paypal. I'm not sure why you are upset about that.

Currently, I do have some other ones that are missing bases and stand.

I also was not the one that came up with the idea of purchasing one from Henmick. He had an extra one and decided to offer that to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TFig27 - NY Yankees Collector
    A. Boone - R. Cano - N. Swisher - T. Martinez - P. O'Neill - E. Hinske
    J. Damon - R. Brogna - D. Bragg - W. Upshaw - K. Farnsworth

Quote Originally Posted by TFig27 View Post
    I don't see anywhere where I stated there was a limitless supply of these. That way of thinking does not make too much sense to me.

Recently you just sent me paypal and told me to ship you two of them. You never asked if any were remaining. So, I refunded your paypal. I'm not sure why you are upset about that.

Currently, I do have some other ones that are missing bases and stand.

I also was not the one that came up with the idea of purchasing one from Henmick. He had an extra one and decided to offer that to you.
    I think when you run out or low on inventory you know it. Why would you think the public, who comes here every day, would know this?

You were the one who contacted me about henmick's mannequin. I saw that before I saw it on the post. I thanked him for the offer. You collect Yankee items. Lets say a guy has a thread stating he has an AROD bat for $1500. You paypal it over, and the next day you're told you can have it but need to pay another hundred bucks... That is what it felt like.

I just believe you should have posted the fact that you had no more FULL TORSOS w/Stand to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by skyking26 View Post
    I think when you run out or low on inventory you know it. Why would you think the public, who comes here every day, would know this?

You were the one who contacted me about henmick's mannequin. I saw that before I saw it on the post. I thanked him for the offer. You collect Yankee items. Lets say a guy has a thread stating he has an AROD bat for $1500. You paypal it over, and the next day you're told you can have it but need to pay another hundred bucks... That is what it felt like.

I just believe you should have posted the fact that you had no more FULL TORSOS w/Stand to sell.
    I'm not sure you're making any sense. I would contact the seller and make sure they still had the bat for sale BEFORE I send over any paypal.

I never told you to pay me more for one. You can pay me $1000 more for one and I wouldn't be able to sell you one if I don't have any left.
    Henmick made the offer to sell you one. not me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TFig27 - NY Yankees Collector
    A. Boone - R. Cano - N. Swisher - T. Martinez - P. O'Neill - E. Hinske
    J. Damon - R. Brogna - D. Bragg - W. Upshaw - K. Farnsworth

You're off track here. I have no issue with henmick, he attempted to do something nice. My issue is with you. My statement is, if you are aware you no longer have a product, you state it. You had no issue taking my money right away the first time, or holding it this time when you did not have the item...

Since I'm Now Involved- I Bought Two From Tom But Thought I Wouldn't Have Room For One Of Them.i Moved Things Around And Seems Like The Other Will Fit Now. I Do Have An Extra Poll If Anyone Needs One To Make A Complete Mannequin.

I Meant "pole"

Quote Originally Posted by HENMICK44 View Post
    Since I'm Now Involved- I Bought Two From Tom But Thought I Wouldn't Have Room For One Of Them.i Moved Things Around And Seems Like The Other Will Fit Now. I Do Have An Extra Poll If Anyone Needs One To Make A Complete Mannequin.
    and now I'm out a $70 one as well. a perfect evening...

Jays1fan

The seller stated he was NOT in the Mannequin business and had to get them from Someone Else. He is a middle man. I dont think it is his fault that you assumed he had a ton of them. Time to move on.