Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Re: MANNEQUIN Torso with Stand for GU Jerseys - REDUCED PRICES!!

I tried to send an email but bounced back - If you would consider shipping I would be interested. I live in GA.

Thanks

J

@ Otismalibu - Oh my heavens, that is hilarious, thanks for the laugh. What a creative twist on that particular strain of phishing e-mail.

In earnestness though, I too have ordered two mannequins (much to my wife's chagrin) to add to the one I already ordered off of Tom. While the first one took awhile to arrive, it looks great and even though I would have preferred better service, it was worth the wait.

These two unfortunately are taking even longer but I know they will be worth it once they arrive. So I sympathize with all who are frustrated and agree that tracking numbers should be provided but I would also like to echo Henmick's comments.

Heck, otismalibu's good natured satire alone made it worthwhile for me -- I haven't laughed like that in awhile and needed the release of endorphins.

Yea, I'm an understanding guy and will continue to be along with I'm sure being happy with the item - but I think tracking should have been an easy thing to make everybody happy... Here is another day and no mannequin...

Banned

I have gotten 6 mannequins from Tom over the past six months with multiple orders. the average turnaround time is 2-4 weeks. the mannequins are high quality and are a great way to display the jerseys -- well worth the wait.

In fact, i am planning on adding 2 more in the next few days.

I want to thank everyone for the kind words. Let me explain the reason for the delay. It's not an excuse, as every transaction should be a smooth one, but just an explanation of the timetable.

I am definately not in the "mannequin business". I actually purchased a bunch for myself and then decided to help out some other collectors to display their jerseys. These mannequin torsos come from a store that was going to start selling mens clothing, then at the last minute decided against it and had a bunch of mannequin torsos to sell.

When an order is placed with me, I send the order over to my contact at the clothing company. He then sends the order to his shipping department and they ship it out.

Here's an email I just received and copied from my contact at the store:

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Tom, I am sorry I missed this order. I shipped all the other orders but somehow missed this email.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']In the future I will respond when I send them to our warehouse so you know that I received them.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']My warehouse is pretty busy sending out X-mas merchandise… Our stores put out their x-mas displays this weekend.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'] [/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']I will have the mannequins sent out right away.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'] [/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Jim[/FONT]

So, to the ones that have not arrived, they were shipped on Wednesday by UPS, and should arrive within a week.

Again, I really do apologize for any delays but I hope you do enjoy them when the actually arrive.

Tom
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TFig27 - NY Yankees Collector
    A. Boone - R. Cano - N. Swisher - T. Martinez - P. O'Neill - E. Hinske
    J. Damon - R. Brogna - D. Bragg - W. Upshaw - K. Farnsworth

Banned

Tom,
    I received my mannequin today and I like it. I have some pictures of a jersey on my new mannequin. I hope next time we don't have any problems with the company these come from.
    THANKS,
    Jamie
    jlschultz180@wi.rr.com
    Attached Images Attached Images    

hello do you still have the mannequin torso? i need 5.. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MUSEOVEN View Post
    hello do you still have the mannequin torso? i need 5.. thanks
    I was by the starter of this thread he is done. Check Robert Ham.

Ehat is the size of the waist??

I can do shipping but the total will be $75.00.I just got a box big enough to put it in.There is no waist it is basiclly just a torso. HENMICK44@OPTONLINE.NET I'm going to list on e.b.a.y tomorrow for a little higher amount so if interested let me know? Thanks all.