Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

My trip to Miller Park for Game 3 Brewers/Phillies PLUS New brewers Game Used Bat Pickup

I had to go to this game since its a pretty big game in Brewers history. Plus it would be my first Brewers game. It was a 11 hour drive from Huntsville AL but it was worth every second. Here are a few pics and also a couple pics of my new Braun game used bat. MLB authenticated.

HOPEFULLY THE BREW CAN TIE UP THE SERIES TODAY! GO BREWERS!

Re: My trip to Miller Park for Game 3 Brewers/Phillies PLUS New brewers Game Used Bat Pickup

Hope you had a great time! The Brewers run ended but congrats on a season you can build on!

PS - Awesome Ryan Braun bat!!!!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Banned

Re: My trip to Miller Park for Game 3 Brewers/Phillies PLUS New brewers Game Used Bat Pickup

Matt,
    I'm glad to hear you had a great time at the game and the Brewers won that game, to bad I can't say the same for today. Nice pick up on the Braun bat. I sent you an email on another subject.
    Thanks,
    Jamie
    jlschultz180@wi.rr.com

Glad you had a great experience at Miller Park. I was there Saturday as well...wish we could had met up and said hello.

I was there today too...much different experience as you might expect. As Brewers fans though, we should all be happy with the season and where our franchise is headed.
    Scott Harpt
    scott_harpt at yahoo dot com
    Always seeking Cecil Cooper, Ben Oglivie, and Gorman Thomas

While there will be disappointment; you have a team headed in a positive direction and a beautiful fascility...much nicer than Comerica Park. I'm jealous of your team and park............

tough game today. I really thought we were going to win. It was a great season and now we have postseason experience which really matters in the future. About the bat i got it in a trade from a forum member. kylehess is in the process of photomatching/video matching it to the date on the hologram. the bat has a nasty handle crack and there is good video of the bat breaking.

Miller park is an amazing place and i will be back multiple times next season for home games.