Quote Originally Posted by wjonesIII View Post
I keep on promising not to post in this thread, but Joel keeps on not reading or understanding the basic points. So here we go again.

1. Custom USA jerseys: according to the trainer, Kobe's friend "Rev" ordered these jerseys from Nike for the players to wear. Since they were practicing for the USA events, they found it appropriate to wear USA jerseys. That is information Chris Ivy does not have access to.

2. Being abused: you have already falsely accused us on both the MEARS and GUU of threatening you. You later went back on that statement on the MEARS board, but never corrected that statement on this board. So for the record, you were never threatened.

3. Photos: This on is probably the most important because you keep on repeating yourself about wanting photos.

TIM GROVERS GYM HAS A NO CAMERAS POLICY, SO HOW WILL I GET PHOTOS?

THERE IS A NO CAMERAS POLICY AT THE GYM

THERE IS A NO CAMERAS POLICY AT THE GYM

THERE IS A NO CAMERAS POLICY AT THE GYM!

Will you please quit asking for photos of practices that are impossible to obtain due to a no cameras policy. Does this not make sense. Can anyone else on this board explain to Joel that if there is a no camera policy at the gym, and the practiced occurred at the gym, it is dumb to keep asking for photos that would be impossible to produce?

4. Media reports: The USA team came to Chicago after the Olympics to be on the Oprah show and help promote Chicago for the 2016 Olympics. During that week, the players were at Grover's gym every day. Are there media reports about those practices and workouts? According to Joel, there should also be coverage of these workouts all over the net as well. It is not Tim Grover's policy to alert the media when the players come to practice and workout. Find me any media stories about players working out at Grover;s gym, and I guarantee you that the coverage will be a fraction of the amount of actual workouts and practicing that actually occurred.

5. PSA/DNA: I am not sure if PSA/DNA saw the items or not, but I did see they were at one time listed as authenticators on both sites. Again, any experienced autograph collector can tell you that the lack of PSA/DNA authentication does not mean an item is fake. It just means PSA/DNA didn't certify the item. It is an opinion that they give. That being said, if PSA/DNA didn't certify the items but JSA did, where does that leave us? Are you going to say that PSA/DNA is right and JSA is wrong?

6. Player LOA and photo: Joel, you have declared these two items to be worthless. You say that players do people favors. If you are going to call the player a liar, and say they are wrong, that is your choice. I will bet that the majority of people will trust the player over Joel Alpert, especially since you have shown an inability to accept that maybe you are wrong, and even an inability to read for that matter (see: NO CAMERAS ALLOWED!).

I know I said I wouldn't post again, but Joel is clearly just asking the same questions over and over and over and over again, even after he is responded to. You can't ask for something that people can't help you with? If the gym has a no cameras policy, and the media wasn't alerted to the practices, you are either going to have to accept the players word or not.
According to Chris Ivy from Heritage Auctions you are not authorized by Heritage to discuss these jerseys on their behalf. Based on his reply to me, anyone with any other information does not speak for Heritage Auctions.

Then again, Heritage Auctions in an effort to hide the truth about the autographs on this jersey has ignored my questions about why PSA/DNA was listed as an authenticator for these jerseys on eBay, then removed them when I asked about why their web site didn't list PSA/DNA. I believe in an effort to hide the truth - As with the similar shoes that were found unable to authenticate - The autographs on these jerseys may be suspect.

If not, why would Chris Ivy ignore my emails asking about if PSA/DNA inspected these jerseys? He knows there is something wrong but he likes the commission for his highly competitive company.

You keep coming up with new stories. Maybe if you had let Chris Ivy handle it from the start I would have forgotten about it. Instead you and David Archibald have made the industry very suspicious of these jerseys. Chris Ivy's original reply would have been enough to stop with all the new questions that have come up since David Archibald has a past of game used items with questionable signatures.