Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Banned

Re: Heritage Lot 710 - 2008 USA Olympic Basketball Team Practice Worn Jerseys Lot of 12, Signed

Quote Originally Posted by wjonesIII View Post
    On behalf of the other party involved, PSA/DNA did not pass the autographs. The position of Heritage Auction galleries is that sometimes PSA/DNA and JSA will disagree, but they both see every item. The say it is not right for them to market a consignors product as having failed PSA/DNA if it passed JSA. I presume they do no want to insult JSA. Additionally, they will run PSA/DNA items if they fail JSA. Both authentication companies are well respected. The winning bidder, it was assured, will know the autographs only passed JSA, not PSA/DNA. I will no longer post in this thread on behalf of behalf of David Archibald and William Jones.
    Oh great, so you speak for Heritage Auctions now? Chris Ivy emailed me that you do not, so, David Archibald, posting as Williams Jones III, please do not speak for them now.

I have asked Chris Ivy time and time again, and he will not answer if PSA/DNA passed the autographs, and now today you tell me they didn't pass the autographs?

That is great, but Chris Ivy has to answer that question, not a person posting pretending to be another person.

Banned

Re: Heritage Lot 710 - 2008 USA Olympic Basketball Team Practice Worn Jerseys Lot of 12, Signed

I am trying to figure it out, if PSA/DNA did find all 12 jerseys "unable to authenticate" as William Jones III states being posted by David Archibald who was suspended from Game Used Universe, but has reincarnated as William Jones III, how can JSA then find all 12 autographs genuine?

I can't imagine one authentication company has issues with all 12 autographs, while another finds all 12 genuine.

I have emailed Chris Ivy asking if a coin fails PCGS authentication, do they then send it to NGC hoping they pass it and then put it in their auction?

As for anyone who complains about my posts in this thread, I offered to the Game Used Universe staff to lock this thread and they declined. I have made my points and I make the main point clear again - If David Archibald (as himself and posting as Williams Jones III) the alleged consignor had not gotten involved and let the auction house handle all questions then the items may not have been found to be so questionable.

The changing stories by Williams Jones III and the changing description from Heritage Auctions has led to such a concern over these jerseys. Please, continue to attack me for caring so much now instead of worrying why someone is being taken for $5000.00 while Heritage Auctions backs up questionable memorabilia with a well documented questionable history and background.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by trsent View Post
    Oh great, so you speak for Heritage Auctions now? Chris Ivy emailed me that you do not, so, David Archibald, posting as Williams Jones III, please do not speak for them now.

I have asked Chris Ivy time and time again, and he will not answer if PSA/DNA passed the autographs, and now today you tell me they didn't pass the autographs?

That is great, but Chris Ivy has to answer that question, not a person posting pretending to be another person.
    Opps, I should have made that clear. On behalf of William Jones and David Archibald (both people), I feel this thread can die a little if you get your PSA/DNA question answered. This is from the source, and that was what Heritage did. As far as the item description about the trainer being worded wrong, it is because Chris had an employee write the description off of his notes. There was an honest misunderstand and confusion about where the trainer worked, that is all. I have never spoke for Heritage Auctions. I post on behalf of both parties only: David Archibald and William Jones. Sorry i didn't post that clearly. Now I am finished posting in this thread, so don't ask me any more questions until all parties are allowed to post on this forum, and in this thread. I will not answer any more questions through this site unless all parties involved are allowed by GUU to post. Period.

Banned

Today is the first day I knew that PSA/DNA did not authenticate the signatures. It was assumed I guess by some, and questioned by you. That is the answer the consignor was given. I didn't know if they did or did not, I was okay with JSA's opinion of the autographs. I never asked the question about PSA/DNA. Now I know, so now you know.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wjonesIII View Post
    Opps, I should have made that clear. On behalf of William Jones and David Archibald (both people), I feel this thread can die a little if you get your PSA/DNA question answered. This is from the source, and that was what Heritage did. As far as the item description about the trainer being worded wrong, it is because Chris had an employee write the description off of his notes. There was an honest misunderstand and confusion about where the trainer worked, that is all. I have never spoke for Heritage Auctions. I post on behalf of both parties only: David Archibald and William Jones. Sorry i didn't post that clearly. Now I am finished posting in this thread, so don't ask me any more questions until all parties are allowed to post on this forum, and in this thread. I will not answer any more questions through this site unless all parties involved are allowed by GUU to post. Period.
    Two things have come up while I traveled all night as my phone rang and rang and rang.

#1 - Did Grey Flannel originally have these jerseys and they returned them because JSA found the autographed "unable to authenticated"? Don't answer, I already know the answer.

#2 - Could we please have PSA/DNA and JSA inspect the autograph on the new letter allegedly signed by Dwyane Wade? Something doesn't look right already with this amazing, newly autographed LOA.

Warren, great photo!

Banned

Number of days for this nonsense: 22

Number of posts by Joel: 36

Number of posts by wjones111: 36

Number of people who care about this post: 1

To have this post locked: PRICELESS

Banned

Name:  DSC03806.JPG
Views: 275
Size:  172.0 KB

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sammy View Post

Sammy - You are one of those with double standards, huh?

You like to think that an honest person is buying fraudulent, misrepresented memorabilia for $5000.00 should not have this information available?

But if you cared about the topic, you would never shut up.

NOW GET OUT OF THIS DISCUSSION UNLESS YOU PLAN TO ADD ANYTHING USEFUL TO IT ALREADY OR READ SOMETHING ELSE. WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO INSULT ME FOR INVESTIGATING WHAT I FIND TO BE A FRAUDULENT $5000.00 SALE? YOU HAVE NO CONCERNS ABOUT FRAUD IN OUR INDUSTRY? YOU WANT SOMEONE TO BE SCREWED OUT OF THEIR GOOD MONEY FOR BAD MEMORABILIA?

You do not have to read this thread - It has been viewed over 2200 times, and with the number of calls I received last night about this thread someone is reading it and cannot believe what has been almost pulled off.

Latest news - The new LOA from Dwayne Wade will not pass 3rd party authentication - I know, you don't care - SO TAKE A HIKE IF YOU DO NOT CARE.

Why do some people think they are our Lord and Savior? What a jerk. Go preach to people who care.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sammy View Post

Sam Johnson, is your only purpose on this forum to insult people and direct people to the Autograph Alert web site? I just looked at your last 150 posts and almost every one either insults someone or raves about the mysterious Autograph Alert web site?

If you really like that site, you should love the issues of the autographs in this thread. Or are you just bored so you wish to stir up trouble as over 25% of your posts are insulting someone.