Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Chicago Bears Tag Question

Does the card actually claim that the tag is from a jersey Sweetness wore? I know many of the current swatch cards will feature a HOFer but then it simply says the swatch is from a game used jersey...not a game used jersey from the person pictured on the card.

Thank you for the info. I plan on returning the card to the seller for a refund. The card says its supposed to be game worn by Payton, but if the tag wasn't produced until the 1990s, I guess it is a fake.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sonic View Post
    Thank you for the info. I plan on returning the card to the seller for a refund. The card says its supposed to be game worn by Payton, but if the tag wasn't produced until the 1990s, I guess it is a fake.
    Is the card a fake by the seller or did the card company use a jersey with a bad tag? You should post a copy of the front and back of the full card for us to inspect.

I do not think the seller is in the wrong if the card is a legitimate trading card that he sold as the card company should be to blame, not the seller.

I can tell you without seeing the whole card that it is doctored. That is not the way it came.