Here is a link to Tim Grover's Gym:

http://www.attackathletics.com/

I also found this picture of Dwyane Wade working out at Attack Athletics. How did this AP Photo originate if there is a no camera policy?

Name:  358x283.jpg
Views: 9698
Size:  39.9 KB

Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade works out with personal trainer Tim Grover at Attack Athletics, trying to get his left knee in shape to make the U.S. Olympic basketball team and participate in the upcoming summer Olympics, Friday, May 16, 2008, in Chicago.

5 months ago from AP Photo by M. Spencer Green

I also found this picture taken inside Attack Athletics on April 13, 2008:

Name:  80660441.jpg
Views: 2389
Size:  53.3 KB

Chicago Bulls Jr. NBA/Jr. WNBA Skills Challenge

CHICAGO - APRIL 13: Contestants of a Chicago Bulls sponsored Jr. NBA/Jr. WNBA Skills Challenge competition gather for a group photo at Attack Athletics April 13, 2008 in Chicago, Illinois. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and/or using this Photograph, user is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2008 NBAE (Photo by Randy Belice/NBAE via Getty Images)

So, photos have been taken inside the gym. I never doubted that the gym is used by NBA players but I also doubt they wore custom made jerseys for a Las Vegas trainer (boy, that story changed from the origin of this debate) to take from each player and have them autograph with what is now deemed suspect autographs. So what if players went to the gym after an episode on Oprah? That doesn't mean they went there for a secret, double practice that they all wore specially made jerseys that are different from any other jersey the players have ever worn in organized practices.

You ask us to trust you. I do not know you except from when you were young and used to sell me hockey sticks outside of the Chicago Stadium. I do know the past with David Archibald has issues that led him to be suspended from this forum for promoting items that raise too many questions. You should have let Chris Ivy handle this from the start and the question would have never escalated to this level.

Chris Ivy says no one but him has contacted me to date over these jerseys speaking on behalf of Heritage Auctions.