Quote Originally Posted by trsent View Post
You can claim PSA/DNA and JSA are the same thing - That is your view. eBay doesn't accept JSA as an authenticator. That is a concern to me why Chris Ivy has ignored my question about this.

My email address is below if you have any further concerns. Understand?
Don't email Joel, he will accuse you of making threats!

Again though, Joel makes a dumb statement! Joel, how many lies and errors are you going to make in one thread. eBay approves JSA. Are you just not taking the time to read? SEE BELOW and quit saying things that are so stpid, like how eBay doesn't accept JSA as an authenticator:

"Authentication and grading services can help you evaluate an item. For a small fee, an independent, experienced evaluator can help examine a listing on eBay and point out potential problems.

About authentication and grading services

Buyers can get an item evaluated before purchasing it or get an evaluation of a recently purchased item. Sellers can boost bidder confidence by having items pre-authenticated before listing an item. Sellers can promote the fact that an independent expert has approved the item, which lets bidders know that the item has been examined by an experienced professional who has pledged to provide an unbiased opinion.
Authentication services : Authentication helps determine whether an item is genuine and described appropriately. Experts can often detect counterfeits from subtle details. However, two expert authenticators can have different opinions on the authenticity of the same item.
Grading services: Grading is a way of determining the physical condition of an item. The grading system depends on the type of item being graded.
Authentication companies

The authentication companies listed here are professional, independent evaluators. We’ve obtained a pledge from these evaluators that they will offer their services to both buyers and sellers, and that they will maintain independence from any individual party. The authenticators have pledged not to buy or sell on eBay's core site, keeping them out of competition with the buyers and sellers they are serving. They have also promised to provide eBay users with competitive prices.

List of authentication companies

General

For an online appraiser, contact What's It Worth To You.

For a local appraiser, contact the International Society of Appraisers.

Autographs

Authenticate sports autographs and memorabilia with:
Global Authentication
James Spence Authentication
OnlineAuthentics.com
Authenticate sports autographs with PSA/DNA."

RIGHT THERE. eBay not only approves JSA, they provide a link to his website and say "authenticate autographs" with them and the other three You spend so much time trying to prove me wrong, that you prove yourself wrong.