X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • silkman22
    • Apr 2007

Re: washington nationals GUZMAN 2005 jersey

Andrew,

For what it's worth, I believe that this very same jersey was recently listed on ebay (in the past 2 to 3 weeks) although I was unable to find any mention of it today. I find it highly improbable that this jersey originated from the team; the size tag and wash tag both appear to have been altered. Also, a few years back I handled a 2005 Guzman red alternate game used jersey offered directly through the Nationals team store and I recall that it was a size 48.

JP

Comment

• mchmaj
      • Nov 2005

i see... is it possible that it was made in majestic factory to sell to public during 2005 season because 2005 season was first season for nationals and they might ordered 2005 nationals jerseys to have them in public ???
      you guys also mentioned the 2005 tagging is off ? means theres no MLB teams doing that kind of 2005 tagging as sewing each sides as not having it in flag tag style ?
      as far as i know guzman is game ISSUED
      let me know
      thanks

Comment

• treasurechest collectibles
        • Oct 2007

What a clown, From the first post I already knew where this was going. Just look at this guys posts, It's game worn...then someone calls him out on it...oops its game issued....then someone calls him out on it...its GARBAGE is what it is. How many times are you gonna try and pull this stunt? Funny thing is, if your called out on something you get offended...what do you think were gonna do here? Let you sell junk to another member?? Do us a favor and keep your post count down.

Comment

• allstarsplus
          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by silkman22
          Andrew,

For what it's worth, I believe that this very same jersey was recently listed on ebay (in the past 2 to 3 weeks) although I was unable to find any mention of it today. I find it highly improbable that this jersey originated from the team; the size tag and wash tag both appear to have been altered. Also, a few years back I handled a 2005 Guzman red alternate game used jersey offered directly through the Nationals team store and I recall that it was a size 48.

JP
          JP - Thanks for your recollection as that is mine too. I know he wore a 50 last year and as we know anything is possible. This jersey has so many other issues that this is the least of its problems.

I left a message for Guzy to see if he remembers what he wore in 2005.

As far as Marcus, if I were you I would get a refund from the guy that sold the jersey to you and keep his information as this is exactly what the FBI is looking for.

It was a wonderful 2005 Guzman Inaugural "Authentic" that with the arm patch was selling for $250 in the team store and you rarely can find them any more. I just think it is a shame when someone goes to such lengths to make something look like something it isn't.
          Regards,
          Andrew Lang
          AllstarsPlus@aol.com
          202-716-8500

Comment

• allstarsplus
            • Nov 2005

I found this $99 authentic 2005 jersey on eBay of Brad Wilkerson with the Inaugural patch.

How tough would that be to put a new size tag and year tag and sew on a 0062 wash tag and tear off the 6200 wash tag and call this a Game Used 2005 Brad Wilkerson?
            Regards,
            Andrew Lang
            AllstarsPlus@aol.com
            202-716-8500

Comment

• mchmaj
              • Nov 2005

alright , i understand
              HONESTLY here, there are NO altered on the jersey and the seller didnt do anything to this jersey
              it looks like it came from majestic factory , i am more than happy to mail you the jersey so u can look at it yourself. what i think it is maybe error ?
              i have red sox 2005 jersey and it has same sewing on the majestic tagging
              i dont see any old threads that was removed then resew the majestic tag
              let me know
              thanks

Comment

• mchmaj
                • Nov 2005

Originally posted by treasurechest collectibles
                What a clown, From the first post I already knew where this was going. Just look at this guys posts, It's game worn...then someone calls him out on it...oops its game issued....then someone calls him out on it...its GARBAGE is what it is. How many times are you gonna try and pull this stunt? Funny thing is, if your called out on something you get offended...what do you think were gonna do here? Let you sell junk to another member?? Do us a favor and keep your post count down.
                what are you talking about ?? i didnt try to sell it as game worn ! i label it game jersey and its issued
                stop this please u are spreading the negative engery here , i suggest u to back off ! and you are a clown here right now !
                its honest mistake , i dont know much about MLB jerseys and i saw this 2005 tagged i know its real and all
                you guys dont give me a chance
                I MADE A HONEST MISTAKE !!!!!
                thank you all !
                marcus

Comment

• mchmaj
                  • Nov 2005

here are pictures of majestic tags of three 2005 jerseys
                  nationals guzman , church and red sox wakefield jerseys

i can see that they are NOT altered in any kinds.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Vintagedeputy
                    • Oct 2005

Hey Marcus -

you got any snake oil on that wagon of yours, or just fake jerseys?

Comment

• mchmaj
                      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Vintagedeputy
                      Hey Marcus -

you got any snake oil on that wagon of yours, or just fake jerseys?
                      i never own any fake jerseys here sorry man u talked to a wrong guy
                      tcare

Comment

• mchmaj
                        • Nov 2005

you guys know that there are some MLB teams that has their jerseys tagged 0062 sewn over the seam , such as the padres ....others i dont know....but you guys can name some MLB teams here....
                        i did posted links that was discussed about the fake 0062 and 0062 tagging sewn over the seam, and you guys can see that my jerseys are not FAKE

again, the size tag was not altered, the church jersey is size 48 and its smaller than the guzman size 50.

thats why i do believe my guzman jersey is not a fake
                        thank you

Comment

• mchmaj
                          • Nov 2005

i forgot to mention is that the nationals church jersey has 0062 tag sewn over the seam with old tag under the seam BUT no 2005 tag by the majestic tag....

Comment

• allstarsplus
                            • Nov 2005

Originally posted by mchmaj
                            i forgot to mention is that the nationals church jersey has 0062 tag sewn over the seam with old tag under the seam BUT no 2005 tag by the majestic tag....
                            I have handled dozens of jerseys purchased direct from the exlusive company that handled them (FMI) and none of them had wash tags sewn over the seam. Sorry. I don't believe your Guzman or Church are real but that is my opinion.
                            Regards,
                            Andrew Lang
                            AllstarsPlus@aol.com
                            202-716-8500

Comment

• mchmaj
                              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by allstarsplus
                              I have handled dozens of jerseys purchased direct from the exlusive company that handled them (FMI) and none of them had wash tags sewn over the seam. Sorry. I don't believe your Guzman or Church are real but that is my opinion.
                              okay then do u read some old discussion on this forum about 0062 sewn over the seam that came directly from MLB team garage sales
                              i suggest you to do your homework

next time dont email me for pictures then ATTACK me on this forum , seem you got issues , dont put it on me and i did nothing wrong here !
                              we are learning something new everyday !
                              thank you !

Comment

• mchmaj
                                • Nov 2005

can anyone help me out here ??? i would like anyone of you that owns nationals white game issued/worn 2005 jerseys that has 2005 tagging , i want to see the example of flag tagging and how it is sewn with the majestic tag pls email me or attachment of the 2005 tag picture on this post
                                let me know
                                thanks
                                marcus

Comment

Working...