Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: washington nationals GUZMAN 2005 jersey

Quote Originally Posted by mchmaj View Post
    there were discussion on this forum about 0062 tagging sewn on over the seam, and there are red flags on 0062 that has 0503B2 tagged on it ....
    my guzman and church doesnt have that fake "0503B2" numbers code on the 0062 tag
    so hoenstly i think my two nationals jerseys are LEGIT and they are made for extras during 2005 season
    thanks
    marcus

I have NEVER seen a year tag sewn on like that. Being that the size is wrong and the 0062 tag is sewn OVER the seam AND the year tag is sewn onto the jersey instead of hanging off; then I have no doubt in my mind that this jersey is not legit.

Quote Originally Posted by mchmaj View Post
    heres pictures and i need help if this jersey is LEGIT
    i noticed that you are saying this jersey is common for 2005 nationals jerseys , what do u mean ? the store sells all jerseys with tagged 2005 like this ???

and u said there are other many red flag on this jersey ?
    as you know if there is someone who try make this jersey real, they wuld put 0062 tagging under the cut off tag ...
    the majestic tag is NOT altered, and please do not assume beacuse at first you said "I THOUGHT he worn size 50" so i can see that you are not so sure.
    i am a honest guy here and i am not trying to fool anyone
    thanks
    I saw some additional photos too which included a pic where you can clearly see the remnants of a cutoff wash tag.

You may be an honest guy, but this jersey has RED FLAGS. Again, I am not saying you altered the jersey in any way but how can you be sure the person you bought it from didn't alter it?

Where can you show legit jerseys with 0062 tags sewn above the seam?

By the way, I never said I thought he worn size 50 as I said I thought he wore a Size 48 in 2005 and I was only referring to 2005 and yes, he could have worn multiple sizes so in this case there are other issues vs the size. We could also exactly measure out the size of the jersey to see if it measures exactly to a size 50.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

of course i always do my homework before buying jerseys
    yes there are some MLB teams that has 0062 tagging sewn over the seams.
    heres links on this forum ...
    http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ight=6200+0062

other on fake 0062 case
    http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ight=6200+0062

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ead.php?t=5582

let me know
    thanks
    marcus

"This fraudulent technique is actually poor. I have seen one jersey that had the stitching completely taken apart on one side and then restitched with the 0062 tag. Only if you look closely, you will see parts of the old stitch marks."

this quote i took from one of forum member that says about fraud 0062 tagging sewn over seam.

the point of this is that I DO NOT see any restitched or any parts of old stitch marks on the majestic, 0062, and 2005 tags

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    I have NEVER seen a year tag sewn on like that. Being that the size is wrong and the 0062 tag is sewn OVER the seam AND the year tag is sewn onto the jersey instead of hanging off; then I have no doubt in my mind that this jersey is not legit.
    what do u mean size is wrong ?? guzman worn size 50 ...
    now i dont know what to say anymore , seem i was burned but i am not going to give up, i still think the guzman jersey is legit , maybe it was made extras ?? Then why the person that sold me church and guzman jerseys came from nationals ? he did mentioned majestic factory made these extras for the Nationals during 2005 season
    let me know more please
    thanks

Andrew,

For what it's worth, I believe that this very same jersey was recently listed on ebay (in the past 2 to 3 weeks) although I was unable to find any mention of it today. I find it highly improbable that this jersey originated from the team; the size tag and wash tag both appear to have been altered. Also, a few years back I handled a 2005 Guzman red alternate game used jersey offered directly through the Nationals team store and I recall that it was a size 48.

JP

i see... is it possible that it was made in majestic factory to sell to public during 2005 season because 2005 season was first season for nationals and they might ordered 2005 nationals jerseys to have them in public ???
    you guys also mentioned the 2005 tagging is off ? means theres no MLB teams doing that kind of 2005 tagging as sewing each sides as not having it in flag tag style ?
    as far as i know guzman is game ISSUED
    let me know
    thanks

What a clown, From the first post I already knew where this was going. Just look at this guys posts, It's game worn...then someone calls him out on it...oops its game issued....then someone calls him out on it...its GARBAGE is what it is. How many times are you gonna try and pull this stunt? Funny thing is, if your called out on something you get offended...what do you think were gonna do here? Let you sell junk to another member?? Do us a favor and keep your post count down.

Quote Originally Posted by silkman22 View Post
    Andrew,

For what it's worth, I believe that this very same jersey was recently listed on ebay (in the past 2 to 3 weeks) although I was unable to find any mention of it today. I find it highly improbable that this jersey originated from the team; the size tag and wash tag both appear to have been altered. Also, a few years back I handled a 2005 Guzman red alternate game used jersey offered directly through the Nationals team store and I recall that it was a size 48.

JP
    JP - Thanks for your recollection as that is mine too. I know he wore a 50 last year and as we know anything is possible. This jersey has so many other issues that this is the least of its problems.

I left a message for Guzy to see if he remembers what he wore in 2005.

As far as Marcus, if I were you I would get a refund from the guy that sold the jersey to you and keep his information as this is exactly what the FBI is looking for.

It was a wonderful 2005 Guzman Inaugural "Authentic" that with the arm patch was selling for $250 in the team store and you rarely can find them any more. I just think it is a shame when someone goes to such lengths to make something look like something it isn't.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

I found this $99 authentic 2005 jersey on eBay of Brad Wilkerson with the Inaugural patch.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Washin...3286.m20.l1116

How tough would that be to put a new size tag and year tag and sew on a 0062 wash tag and tear off the 6200 wash tag and call this a Game Used 2005 Brad Wilkerson?
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500