Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: washington nationals GUZMAN 2005 jersey

alright , i understand
    HONESTLY here, there are NO altered on the jersey and the seller didnt do anything to this jersey
    it looks like it came from majestic factory , i am more than happy to mail you the jersey so u can look at it yourself. what i think it is maybe error ?
    i have red sox 2005 jersey and it has same sewing on the majestic tagging
    i dont see any old threads that was removed then resew the majestic tag
    let me know
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by treasurechest collectibles View Post
    What a clown, From the first post I already knew where this was going. Just look at this guys posts, It's game worn...then someone calls him out on it...oops its game issued....then someone calls him out on it...its GARBAGE is what it is. How many times are you gonna try and pull this stunt? Funny thing is, if your called out on something you get offended...what do you think were gonna do here? Let you sell junk to another member?? Do us a favor and keep your post count down.
    what are you talking about ?? i didnt try to sell it as game worn ! i label it game jersey and its issued
    stop this please u are spreading the negative engery here , i suggest u to back off ! and you are a clown here right now !
    its honest mistake , i dont know much about MLB jerseys and i saw this 2005 tagged i know its real and all
    you guys dont give me a chance
    I MADE A HONEST MISTAKE !!!!!
    thank you all !
    marcus

here are pictures of majestic tags of three 2005 jerseys
    nationals guzman , church and red sox wakefield jerseys

i can see that they are NOT altered in any kinds.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hey Marcus -

you got any snake oil on that wagon of yours, or just fake jerseys?

Quote Originally Posted by Vintagedeputy View Post
    Hey Marcus -

you got any snake oil on that wagon of yours, or just fake jerseys?
    i never own any fake jerseys here sorry man u talked to a wrong guy
    tcare

you guys know that there are some MLB teams that has their jerseys tagged 0062 sewn over the seam , such as the padres ....others i dont know....but you guys can name some MLB teams here....
    i did posted links that was discussed about the fake 0062 and 0062 tagging sewn over the seam, and you guys can see that my jerseys are not FAKE

again, the size tag was not altered, the church jersey is size 48 and its smaller than the guzman size 50.

thats why i do believe my guzman jersey is not a fake
    thank you

i forgot to mention is that the nationals church jersey has 0062 tag sewn over the seam with old tag under the seam BUT no 2005 tag by the majestic tag....

Quote Originally Posted by mchmaj View Post
    i forgot to mention is that the nationals church jersey has 0062 tag sewn over the seam with old tag under the seam BUT no 2005 tag by the majestic tag....
    I have handled dozens of jerseys purchased direct from the exlusive company that handled them (FMI) and none of them had wash tags sewn over the seam. Sorry. I don't believe your Guzman or Church are real but that is my opinion.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    I have handled dozens of jerseys purchased direct from the exlusive company that handled them (FMI) and none of them had wash tags sewn over the seam. Sorry. I don't believe your Guzman or Church are real but that is my opinion.
    okay then do u read some old discussion on this forum about 0062 sewn over the seam that came directly from MLB team garage sales
    i suggest you to do your homework

next time dont email me for pictures then ATTACK me on this forum , seem you got issues , dont put it on me and i did nothing wrong here !
    we are learning something new everyday !
    thank you !

can anyone help me out here ??? i would like anyone of you that owns nationals white game issued/worn 2005 jerseys that has 2005 tagging , i want to see the example of flag tagging and how it is sewn with the majestic tag pls email me or attachment of the 2005 tag picture on this post
    let me know
    thanks
    marcus