Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: washington nationals GUZMAN 2005 jersey

Quote Originally Posted by mchmaj View Post
    okay then do u read some old discussion on this forum about 0062 sewn over the seam that came directly from MLB team garage sales
    i suggest you to do your homework

next time dont email me for pictures then ATTACK me on this forum , seem you got issues , dont put it on me and i did nothing wrong here !
    we are learning something new everyday !
    thank you !
    Marcus - I never emailed you for pictures. I promise you that. Someone sent them to me. Believe me or not is up to you.

The same is how I honestly feel about you. I believe that you bought these from someone else, but some people are trying to help you out and don't make bad things worse.

Many of us have bought problem items and the best advice I can give you is to go back to the guy that you bought them from and try to get a refund. This is perfect FBI stuff.

can anyone help me out here ??? i would like anyone of you that owns nationals white game issued/worn 2005 jerseys that has 2005 tagging , i want to see the example of flag tagging and how it is sewn with the majestic tag pls email me or attachment of the 2005 tag picture on this post
    let me know
    thanks
    marcus
    I will try to send you some pics later.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

thanks

Remember how I pointed out the easy red flags, I found 2 more things when I went through my jersey collection that is further proof your Guzman is not a legit game used.

#1 The set year tag when looking at the jersey was to the left of the size tag. They put custom alterations flag tag to the right of the size tag (where applicable)

#2 On top of the 0062 wash tag, the Nats put any alteration tag and another size tag!!!!

#3 None of the 0062 wash tags were sewn on top of the seam!!!

As promised, here's lots of photos!!!!

Name:  tagging1.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  47.1 KB

Name:  tagging2.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  53.2 KB

Name:  tagging3.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  45.6 KB

Name:  tagging4.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  41.3 KB

Name:  tagging5.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  30.5 KB

Name:  tagging6.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  35.6 KB

Name:  tagging7.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  60.5 KB

Name:  tagging8.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  57.4 KB
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Why are we helping this character? Like I said before, if you look at his previous posts he has a sad history of mis-representing items he has for sale. Ie. the Lebron and Mc Grady jersey he said was game worn/ then issued/ then from " an NBA factory???"

The Mc Nabb jersey he had for sale was "game worn," then he was called on it and said it was issued. He consistently blasts other members with his so-called knowledge and condescending attitude. Marcus remember when you called out "33bird" and said publicly he was greedy for not selling you a jersey at the price you wanted? Or remember when you said a Jim Kelly jersey for sale awhile back was not real? Trust me, I can go on and on. Why is is that when your questioned you are so offensive? But yet, you feel the need to chime in when someone has something not to your liking??

Marcus, you were warned about this previous bad conduct by others including Rudy when he tutored you on the difference between game worn/issued and something from a supposed NBA factory. Great thing about this forum is that one mistake or error is forgiven...when you constantly misrepresent items it looks like your trying to pull one over on us.

Cliffs notes: This guy has more stories then a childrens book.
    -P.K.

Quote Originally Posted by treasurechest collectibles View Post
    Why are we helping this character? -P.K.
    P.K. - I hear ya, and I don't know his past history. If he has a history of these same issues, then maybe I was wrong about him.

I took his word on face value that he purchased from a 3rd party and is a victim. If that isn't true, like I said, this is a great jersey that the FBI should find where it came from. Someone went to great lengths on this jersey to add 0062 wash tag and size 50 tag and 2005 year tag so this most likely is not an isolated incident.

There is so much junk out there, and that is a shame.

I believe that all For Sale threads should have photos attached so someone doesn't purchase these jerseys without the ability for the many good citizens on the Forum to help analyze from photos.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

[/quote] I believe that all For Sale threads should have photos attached so someone doesn't purchase these jerseys without the ability for the many good citizens on the Forum to help analyze from photos.[/quote]

I agree Andrew, if you are going to sell something post photos, after all someone is going to ask you for them anyway if they are an educated collector. It also allows for honest discussion and criticism as happened in this case. Finally, I for one would rather see the photos here on the forum than filling up my inbox.

Mark
    markfd@hotmail.com
    ------------------------------------
    Always Collecting Nationals and Yankees Game Used Items

I believe that all For Sale threads should have photos attached so someone doesn't purchase these jerseys without the ability for the many good citizens on the Forum to help analyze from photos.

I agree Andrew, if you are going to sell something post photos, after all someone is going to ask you for them anyway if they are an educated collector. It also allows for honest discussion and criticism as happened in this case. Finally, I for one would rather see the photos here on the forum than filling up my inbox.

Mark
    AMEN BROTHER! Well said! Hopefully the Admins should think this through as a requirement.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Andrew I find this thread amusing because he obviously does not know you actually deal with the National players directly and have a sweet luxury box that you have invited members of this board to for free.If I was ever to buy anything from the Washington Nationals there is only one person I would deal with.And that is Andrew Lang who I hold in the highest regard in the Collecting world and am proud to call him a friend.

From what I see he was not insulting you he was trying to educate you.

One lesson in policework is to never let the bad guys know how you caught them... I get a sneaking suspicion that there may be some people that wrongly use the information posted here to help them make better fakes. Not just in this case, in general.

I'm certain that these will use our forum as a way to judge or test a fake jersey before they try to sell it. Very sad, but very much a possibility. I will say that the knowledge on here is amazing even the smallest of errors are caught quickly (awesome work here Andrew).

So many of the excuses given here are laughable. Teams swapping 0062 for 6200 tags??? One of the best lines I have heard in a long time. That is a Majestic code which we often refer to, but a team could care less about this!

You can put as many bows, ribbons, tags, or whatever on a pile of crap...but it will still smell just the same.

Quote Originally Posted by treasurechest collectibles View Post
    Why are we helping this character? Like I said before, if you look at his previous posts he has a sad history of mis-representing items he has for sale. Ie. the Lebron and Mc Grady jersey he said was game worn/ then issued/ then from " an NBA factory???"

The Mc Nabb jersey he had for sale was "game worn," then he was called on it and said it was issued. He consistently blasts other members with his so-called knowledge and condescending attitude. Marcus remember when you called out "33bird" and said publicly he was greedy for not selling you a jersey at the price you wanted? Or remember when you said a Jim Kelly jersey for sale awhile back was not real? Trust me, I can go on and on. Why is is that when your questioned you are so offensive? But yet, you feel the need to chime in when someone has something not to your liking??

Marcus, you were warned about this previous bad conduct by others including Rudy when he tutored you on the difference between game worn/issued and something from a supposed NBA factory. Great thing about this forum is that one mistake or error is forgiven...when you constantly misrepresent items it looks like your trying to pull one over on us.

Cliffs notes: This guy has more stories then a childrens book.
    -P.K.
    hey man
    you shuld take it easy !
    not like i doing this on purpose , i did not know anything much about MLB and i sent pictures to one guy and that guy is good friend with allstarsplus , then i told the guy who asks for pictures that i didnt meant to misleading that guzman is game worn because i checked my post and i didnt label guzman as game worn so i am sorry about this

can you move on !? i am sure we all learning something new everyday here , sometime something we did wrong in the past we improved alot..

for the fact we do remmy negative alot but we remmy less about positive

for example dont you remmy about USC and buffalo bills jerseyshad lift some questions ?? i was there and helped about USC FAKE JERSEYS , it was brought up on forum from one of auction that doing tailoring on USC jerseys and i knew they are store bought jerseys making up into gamers....

for the buffalo bills i helped some guys there and here....

i am a good man here
    you dont need to pull me down and where is your supportive ??
    what allstarsplus did was great !!! he was more than happy to help me with informations and he went ahead and post pictures on this post , i need more good men here and the less negative engery people that pull down others

thank you !