Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Where to get a David Justice worn jersey?

Only luck I've gotten is from steiner on a used Yankees BP jersey with black armband, and an issued Home Yankess jersey. I've contacted the Oakland A's with no luck, still haven't tried the Braves or Indians.

Re: Where to get a David Justice worn jersey?

Quote Originally Posted by murfsteve25 View Post
    Only luck I've gotten is from steiner on a used Yankees BP jersey with black armband, and an issued Home Yankess jersey. I've contacted the Oakland A's with no luck, still haven't tried the Braves or Indians.
    They have surfaced in the past, I've seen 3 or 4 over the past few years on auctions sites & ebay.. Best option is just to keep looking, I'm sure a few others will turn up. I'm not sure the Indians would have any, i've attempted to purchase a few items from them with no luck..

There is one on ebay right now, all be it very expensive, from Zane Burns. Believe his id is zanebats or zane-bats.

I can tell you that his Oakland jerseys sold at their annual Fanfest in early 2003 for $700. I have a friend who lives in the Bay Area who attends each year and can get me some of the jerseys that are for sale. According to the pricelist I have; only one home, one alternate, and two roads were for sale. I shelled out for the home, which has great use. They must have sold all them because the following year only a batting practice jersey was listed for $50.

All I can say is that if you seek an Athletics knit from 2002, it will likely be very expensive.

Don
    dthedos@columbus.rr.con

I'm not too worried about the price. If you know where I can look or anyone who has one that'swilling to discuss a price just let me know.