Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2006 Mets Michael Tucker Game Used Jersey

2006 Michael Tucker Game Used Mets Road Jersey - was used in playoffs that year - I had a Steiner letter with this, but can't find the darn thing. Shows nice wear - $300 Shipped - please e-mail me at jcaravello@nc.rr.com with any questions. Thanks, Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: 2006 Mets Michael Tucker Game Used Jersey

no Steiner or MLB holograms on the jersey ?

Jim purchased the jersey from me.It was worn Game 3 of the NLDS Mets vs Dodgers.Tucker scored 1 run in that game .The victory advanced the Mets to the NLCS that season.Just wanted to vouche for the jersey if I had the money right now I would buy it back ...

DRCules01 - I didn't realize I bought this from you - thanks for your post - ifirocked - I always pull the Steiner tags off of my items and place them on the letter. Nothing infuriates me more than any sticker on any game used item - I always pull them off when I purchase items. Just my little quirk I guess......

I don't understand why Steiner only puts sticker holograms on jerseys when they could easily fall off and cause problems if they are sold and exchanged several times to different parties.

Quote Originally Posted by costas View Post
    I don't understand why Steiner only puts sticker holograms on jerseys when they could easily fall off and cause problems if they are sold and exchanged several times to different parties.

Very true; especially for pants. I have two pairs of Mets game worn pants and the Steiner holograms keep falling off and I have to put them back on. The MLB holograms didn't move, but the Steiner ones do.

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    Very true; especially for pants. I have two pairs of Mets game worn pants and the Steiner holograms keep falling off and I have to put them back on. The MLB holograms didn't move, but the Steiner ones do.
    i just don't understand why steiner waste holograms on items MLB already authenicated ?

Quote Originally Posted by JimCaravello View Post
    DRCules01 - I didn't realize I bought this from you - thanks for your post - ifirocked - I always pull the Steiner tags off of my items and place them on the letter. Nothing infuriates me more than any sticker on any game used item - I always pull them off when I purchase items. Just my little quirk I guess......
    Yes it was me...

ifrocked....I was reading some other messages that you posted...one in particular about Alou

Do you have some alou items available let me know, feel free to contact me at biggrim17@aol.com

message sent.