X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kellsox
    • Jan 2006

Re: Dustin Pedroia bat on ebay

Originally posted by Sheffield11
    Sorry for the delayed response guys, i am the seller of this bat. I didnt realize this thread was started, i was still waiting for a response to my thread about this, but anyway i bought the bat straight from bob at steiner last week, im sure its legit because why steiner and mlb both be wrong? bob told me they only got in two pedroia bats and this was the only one left. i can answer anymore questions if you have any.
    I highly doubt MLB was handed this bat directly from Pedroia. It is more likely this bat was in an area of the clubhouse with other bats waiting to be holo'd by MLB. Steiner is handed items from the Red Sox after authenticated by MLB and then their job is to sell them. I would be shocked if either entity looked into whether Pedroia actually used this bat. To say its legit because Steiner and MLB says so is very shortsighted(in my opinion). Several posters(including myself) have expressed doubt that Pedroia has used this model bat in a game. That's not even getting into the tape on the knob which hasn't been seen in 2 years and the apparent lighter than usual pine tar application. It is most likely a Pedroia model bat used by another player or in BP.

Comment

Working...