I'm just looking to see if there is any interest in Yankee stadium turf I have. I don't have a price in mind yet or whether I should sell it separately or in one big lot. I know there is a limit for what a member can ask for any given item,but this is the rare situation that I may be able to "cut it up". This is turf from Yankee Stadium. It is from the 2004 season and in particular used during the 2004 ALCS. How do I know? Because days after the series was over,I was driving on River Avenue and I saw a constuction crew remove the entire outfield turf and throw 2 feet square hunks of turf into 30 yard dumpsters. I stopped and realized they were literally throwing the Yankee Stadium field into the garbage. I could care less as a Met fan but as a baseball fan and collector I couldn't believe it. There are security cameras around the Stadium so I went to the Press gate and asked security if I could take some. He laughed and said take the whole thing. I came back with my friend and filled up my car with as much as I could take. He took 2 Polaroids of me taking them. Anyway much of my front yard is the Yankee Stadium outfield still. Some I didn't place into the yard and I kept them in boxes. One piece in particular has the foul line on it. Let me know on this thread if there is any interest. I should have carted the dumspter into Boston and sold chunks to every tavern and retired.