OK LOKEE,
You don't have to be so hateful. You do not have the jersey in your hands, I do. Not all of his jerseys have the extra tag on the bottom. One of his jerseys have the same tag in the collar that mine does. And now a question to you..... Have you ever seen a RETAIL JERSEY that is a size 50 in the shoulders and a 28 in the mid section??????? If you did, then they are probably still hanging there. The top of my jersey is exactly the same as mine and all of the stitching is EXACTLY the same. Please answer me, but try not to be sooo hateful.
Thanks,
Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by Lokee View Post
Lisa,

If you are comparing the 2 pictures of the tags the one in your auction to Rogers they are way different. You just have to look at the one in the picture of yours and Rogers to see the difference. Rogers is in the collar yours is on the front bottom tail. His has the extra tag attatched on the bottom of the tag yours does not.

Iam sorry to say that the jersey you have is a RETAIL GAME READY jersey. There is no if ands or but's on this one. Goodluck with your auction.