Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Banned

Re: American Memorabilia-whoops!!!!

Jason, I am sorry, I am not a fan of Lou Lampson, but I must tell you, I don't believe Lou is intentionally writing letters for items that he doesn't believe to be genuine. From my associates who have met Lou and dealt with him over the years, I would venture to guess that your accusations are based on the items that have been brought to your attention on this forum as he must authenticate thousands of genuine items that you never pay attention to since they are not questioned.

Why would Lou authenticate an item as genuine knowing it wasn't? He doesn't make any more money for writing a letter that an item is good or if it is bad.

Banned

Well first of all it was a thought!!! thats all it just seems pretty strange even for thousands of Authentications that he does that so many do get by that are false. I can understand maybe once in a blue moon ( we as humans are all entitled to make mistakes ), but with him in that past couple of months in this forum there must have been 5 or 6 already that are false.

Your asking me why would he pass fake LOAS? you say he wont make any more money regardless if he does or doesnt.

How about he makes money period doing it!!!!!

That would mean I can take up a new career passing fake LOA'S WHY? Bcuz according to you if i do ten or a thousand its irrelevant i still will make the same salary.

I am gonna start looking into this new carrer endeavor of mine!!!!

Banned

No you are not changing careers.

I just was stating, if Lou authenticates for as a few auction houses, he gets his full work and looks at quite a few items.