Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: anyone out there big ebay buyer or seller

Quote Originally Posted by worldchamps View Post
    Chris,

Look at the post on Coach's corner, it should give you plenty of material on a story.

Bill
    Like a story about how the guy that posted those videos is bad for the hobby? Don't give them any ideas.

A good investigative story would be why on Tuesday of this week I got the Oct 24th issue, and then on wednesday, the next day I got the Oct 17th issue????

I would be pissed if there were still any good ads.

This will be my last year as a subscriber, and even the HOF auto photo will not keep me this time.....if you were wondering it was Clyde Lovellette.

Banned

[quote=worldchamps;104405]A good investigative story would be why on Tuesday of this week I got the Oct 24th issue, and then on wednesday, the next day I got the Oct 17th issue????

This will be my last year as a subscriber, and even the HOF auto photo will not keep me this time.....if you were wondering it was Clyde Lovellette.[/quote]

I've been a loyal subscriber since the mid 1980's. When my subscribtion is over, I'm joining you. The 33 pages which includes auction recaps and interviews with no name past sports figures and executives such as Bobby "4 fingers" Putznick the ex rodeo clown from 1953 bring little value to the table.

Do you want to trade the Lovellette photo for the free gift I received with my latest subscription renewal? It's described as a lmited edition "Hartland Brand" baseball player statue, but in actuality, it's a 4 inch tall plastic boy with his dog perched on a fence with a baseball bat. From the looks of it, it may have been manufactured at the same plant in China that makes those little green army men that are offered in the back of comic books!

Name:  army.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  2.3 KB

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@comcast.net

[quote=hblakewolf;104412]
    Quote Originally Posted by worldchamps View Post
    A good investigative story would be why on Tuesday of this week I got the Oct 24th issue, and then on wednesday, the next day I got the Oct 17th issue????

This will be my last year as a subscriber, and even the HOF auto photo will not keep me this time.....if you were wondering it was Clyde Lovellette.[/quote]

I've been a loyal subscriber since the mid 1980's. When my subscribtion is over, I'm joining you. The 33 pages which includes auction recaps and interviews with no name past sports figures and executives such as Bobby "4 fingers" Putznick the ex rodeo clown from 1953 bring little value to the table.

Do you want to trade the Lovellette photo for the free gift I received with my latest subscription renewal? It's described as a lmited edition "Hartland Brand" baseball player statue, but in actuality, it's a 4 inch tall plastic boy with his dog perched on a fence with a baseball bat. From the looks of it, it may have been manufactured at the same plant in China that makes those little green army men that are offered in the back of comic books!

Attachment 17613

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@comcast.net
    i'm still laughing about this post!! i gave up my sub. after 25 years of faithful service...

LMAO I suffered through the Hartland batboy and Mazeroski auto'd 8x10

Howard leaving...thats a big change form back in the 80's when I remember him as being on the better advertising in the magazine as well.