Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: Classic eBay story!

Quote Originally Posted by suicide_squeeze View Post
    Exactly, jv225. as I'm sure most of us do.

But, at the risk of sounding like a broken record......you hit the nail on the head with your comment about "not being able to afford it".

This is why we are in the economic bedlam we are in. Think of all of the people that went ahead and bought houses they had no right buying. In fact, there were so many purchased by people who had no HOPE of keeping them, that the whole foundation of our economy is teetering on the brink of total collapse (a LARGE part of which is the current housing crisis), so we are having to "pitch in" via our Government bailing them all out with "emergency" stimulis packages, Billion dollar bail-outs, purchasing of BILLIONS of dollars of "bad assets" off the books of the major banks (to keep them solvent) who loaned the money out via FRAUDULENT short-term ARM's designed to make a lot of ex-alcoholic and drug-abusing mortgage loan officers BIG bucks for pushing paper to these very people who should have never qualified to buy a DAMN HOME in the first place.....

NICE F'ing JOB GREENSPAN!!!!!!!

*taking a deep breath*........I'm sorry, got a bit carried away there. But you see my point? This "idealological "me-first" mentality is embedded DEEP into society today.....because of the very GARBAGE like what's being allowed to transpire on EBAY today......leaving "responsibility" as a distant memory as a staple in conducting our lives.

You were on the mark with your comments, and American citizens had better get back to what led us down the straight and narrow....and we had better start punishing the ones who are using the system to their own advantage while they let the honest languish in problems they have caused for them while doing wrong things.......or we'll never climb out of our crash-course with the abyss we are heading into.
    That's funny suicide squeeze. In my first post I actually started typing about this whole mortgage thing and people not having enough damn common sense to only buy what they can actually afford but I started to rant and get political and decided I better delete it. So you actually saved me quite a bit of typing time since you did it for me
    We seem to think alike since I agree with pretty much everything you have said here.
    Always looking for anything Cowboys Game Used

Re: Classic eBay story!

If the seller refused to pay the amount due (winning bids plus stated shipping charges) I think you can have any negative feedbacks removed. Winners have a lot of leeway these days, but they are still required to pay the bill before gaining the right to give negative feedback.