Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Re: Show me your Game Used NFL Helmet

Here is my 2nd Oakland Raiders gamer…JaMarcus Russell…his 2009 game worn helmet. I've been able to photo match this one. His NFL career was not good…but he was a 1st round pick by Oakland in the 2007 draft. It's my first NFL gamer with the green communication decal on the rear. Has the memorial #95 decal for linebacker Marquis Cooper. Enjoy!

Tom
    Go Pack! NC State 1981 alumni
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Nice Raiders helmets! Really like the Russell lid.

Quote Originally Posted by EA884 View Post
    Nice Raiders helmets! Really like the Russell lid.
    Thank you, Tom

Here is a helmet I found a few weeks ago. Ill put up more pics later. Its a game used Washington Redskins Helmet. Was just sitting in someones basement. Got it for cheap. Its a match to the one that Helmet Hut has on their site. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by sjsinohio View Post
    Here is a helmet I found a few weeks ago. Ill put up more pics later. Its a game used Washington Redskins Helmet. Was just sitting in someones basement. Got it for cheap. Its a match to the one that Helmet Hut has on their site. Thoughts?
    Likely belonged to Charlie Harraway. Please send me a PM.

Very nice helmet. Send me a PM when you get a minute.

Fantastic helmet. Shoot me an email when you have a moment. Thanks.

sjsinohio,
    What a find and what a great, not to mention, truly rare helmet model! Judging from the response of a few of the members (i.e., send me a pm asap ?
    ! : ), I am assuming a lot of members are interested in obtaining it from you. Know that is it is quite valuable and you should price accordingly. The article linked below from Helmet Hut details the majority of its information but there are few other notables. Besides the rare paint and decals, which as HH mentioned only lasted a few years (and usually got painted over making it very rare in as well) the specific model is a RK 'Husky' model. That by itself is quite unusual and rare to see. It appears to me to be the 2" wide, center stripe "husky" version, there was a 1.5" wide, center stripe as well. Also, the fact that is has the foam padded "concussion" padding intact, below the suspension webbing, is amazing. Again this was not something that was standard, although it was more common than the "husky" model. It was an upgrade available from Riddell at the factory or from Riddell via the aftermarket to EQ managers. In any case it is rare to find it intact as it was somewhat persihable having been made from foam padding and therefore adds to the value. Hope that helps and enjoy your treasure : )

http://helmethut.com/Redskins/Pierce.html

Thanks alot for the advice. I am very happy with the find. I am not sure if I will sell this or not, but I do need to consider college loans. Once I get more pictures ill post them.

I picked up this Charley Taylor Game-Worn, Inscribed & Signed Redskins Helmet “#42 My Skins ‘R” Gamer, HOF 84”