Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Re: Show me your Game Used NFL Helmet

Quote Originally Posted by War Helmets View Post
    I know what you mean my friend.I looked up and down for a vintage Raiders gamer.I asked on here & everybody that sells sports memorabilia on ebay and former players.I finally came across one last fall from a guy on ebay that didn't even have it listed.Also ask some of the Buc booster clubs.Don't give up you will get one
    I really haven't been looking too long for one yet. I only got into the game used area about a year ago when I got by "flag" Buccaneers helmet but since then I have a pair of Mike Evans gloves and John Lynch cleats so the Bucs collection is coming along but that helmet would be the icing on the cake... someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Gopack1782 View Post
    Awesome pickups Tom! Love that Jaguars helmet, both very nice.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer Madden View Post
    I really haven't been looking too long for one yet. I only got into the game used area about a year ago when I got by "flag" Buccaneers helmet but since then I have a pair of Mike Evans gloves and John Lynch cleats so the Bucs collection is coming along but that helmet would be the icing on the cake... someday.
    E-mail me at rbromley@gmail.com--I might be able to help you out.

Here's another Reuben Davis helmet from 1992-1993 with the Phoenix Cardinals. Also picked up a couple of his jerseys with it.

Bringing this thread back with a couple new pickups...

Albert Haynesworth 2004 Game Worn Helmet
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Henry Ford 1999 Game Worn Helmet

2007 Game Worn Helmet signed by multiple players

And last but not least (well, depending on who #78 is )

Titans Game Worn Helmet signed by a couple random players (Blaine Bishop, Chris Sanders) - #78 sticker is inside helmet but there is no 3 digit letter code on the facemask, so I'm having difficulty assigning a date to the helmet.

Tom, you probably (well definitely) know a lot more about this than I do...here's a scan of what's on the facemask. I've never seen the "12-06K" coding...does that mean 12/2006 or what would that indicate, and is there another way to date the helmet if this code doesn't mean anything?

Preston, another nice looking Titans helmet. I sent a question to Riddell re the date code. I believe Ti is for titantium and that it was manufactured Dec 2006 - the "K" I do not know.

I have a William Hayes # 95 Titan gamer. Also a Riddell Revolution lid. The Riddell mask date code is "Riddell 02-11 C". Has the "Meets NOCSAE Standard" underneath and then a "Pat. No. 7,036,151".

With you facing the helmet - left side - the aforementioned is printed on the top bar - inside on the bar. On the top bar - left side - printed inside is the number 74912.

The helmet was manufactured Feb 2011.

My helmet manufacture date and face mask date match it appears.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 alumni

Hey Tom,

That helps a bunch as I also assumed 12-06 meant December of 2006 but wanted to confirm. I was thinking "K" might have been a code for type of facemask because as you had mentioned, your William Hayes one has a "C" instead of a "K" - I did look on the inside of my helmet and all I saw was the engraved information I had taken a pic of. There is a "Ti" logo on the outside of the left of the facemask (if I'm facing the helmet) - but nothing else appears to be written/engraved anywhere on the facemask.

Is there anything I should look for on the inside of the helmet that would help? With this helmet (or at least the facemask) being from December 2006, I'm guessing it would either be worn that last month of the season or 2007, correct? If 2006, it would be DeQuincy Scott who was signed it looks like twice, first on September 3, cut September 5 and signed again October 26, cut December 24.