Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Re: Show me your Game Used NFL Helmet

Quote Originally Posted by helmets View Post
    ...vs having a relic for a current QB like Favre. Sorry Jet Lover, he is a lock, big plays in playoffs or not.
    LOL, way to make it personal hater . How did this become about Favre or the Jets? Sure, Witten projected out will have some nice numbers and a shot at the Hall as MANY players in the league would. But 5 years a HOF career does not make (a lot of things can happen on the back end of a career - just ask Terrell Davis) and you wrote he IS a HOFer. I simply said there is much work to be done for him and big games in which he needs to put his signature on, ala Kellen Winslow. I know how it is when you have a collection piece and want it to be a grand a possible.

Anyhow, you want a true Jets lover? How about some props for Mickey Shuler who amassed over 5,000 career receiving yards, 460+ receptions, and 37 TD's in his 14 year career. A two time Pro Bowler and was the best pass catching tight end in the league during the prime of his career. I'd put him in but I admit I am extremely biased. I would put in the entire 1968 Championship team, Joe Klecko, Mark Gastineau, Curtis Martin (who should be a lock) so on and so on. Good think I don't work for the HOF cuz that place would be draped in green and white. But I have my own Jets HOF, just no induction ceremonies

Fair enough.

Just ripping on your username a bit. As for Favre, I din't mean any disrespect, I simply was pointing out that with Romo, there is more stability down the road than with an older QB. Gonzalez was brought up, but look at who has been throwing to him the last few years. With a decent QB his numbers would be better. I was going to use Warner in my example, but they have Leinart, and Favre fit better with you being a Jets fan - or lover.

Didn't mean to get this thread off track.

Princip,

I would like to have the Shaun Alexander helmet if you ever want to part with it, sell or trade, please keep me in mind.

Attached are pictures of my Buffalo Bill's, Takeo Spikes from 2006 vs the Patriots. Also Micheal Vick's helmet worn every game in his last year, 2006.

Roger
    Attached Images Attached Images           

here are some photos posted by guu members in other threads - some real beauties...

drj:

rkgibson:

jake51:

gridman80:

robert

Jake Scott 2005 Colts Helmet with James Dungy Sticker. Bought in Septemberof last year in a coin/sports shop in Indiana.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

I wanted to post a special "shout out" to UGA-1. He is the MAN ! I got my Takeo Spikes helmet today, all the way from across the country to out here in WA state in less than 2 days. Thank you for the extra quick shipment.

It is truly awesome !!

You are welcome! Thanks for the kind words! You are a class act and I'm glad the helmet has a great home.
    Always looking for Georgia Bulldogs game used.
    email: jgiles2448@yahoo.com

2007 Charles Grant helmet(JO Sports)

Happy with Steiner for their deals. Picked up this and 22 game used and issued jerseys

Kevin Kolb's 1960 Eagle's throwback helmet.