Quote Originally Posted by perlman9 View Post
I was trying to be helpful getting a helmet for someone... when questions were raised, I kept asking more questions of the person responsible for getting the helmet (i didn't actually see the helmet until this morning)...
help me out - favrenvikes09 posted a photo of the helmet without highpoint chinstrap snaps two days ago. you emailed the same photo to "helmets" two days ago as well. the very next day, yesterday, you emailed "helmets" another photo of the same helmet but this time it was fitted with the highpoint chinstrap snaps - one day after "helmets" had pointed out that your aj helmet was missing these key features.

but you said you didn't have the helmet in your possession, that you didn't actually see it until today, that you were getting it from someone else that you trusted. so how did the snaps change? are you saying that the guy you trusted emailed you updated photos of the helmet yesterday with snaps now attached? one day after you discovered (were told) aj hawk's helmet should have these snaps? just trying to understand.

also, you mentioned this helmet came directly from aj hawk, that he personally signed it as game used, and that it was a helmet he wanted to donate to an auction he's involved with. yet you were able to get a hold of it before it had a chance to get to auction? is that right?

just trying to understand.