Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: November Pick-ups.

Just got these in the mail today. They were apart of a big trade i had with someone.
    1)1926 yankee team signed baseball with Babe Ruth being the best and then a low grade Lou Gehrig(I believe Miller Huggins is above Gehrig but very faded).
    2)Chase Utley game used bat from 2007. The date code is 7/20/07/ This bat is hammered with use, very deep cleat marks and alot of pine tar on the handle. The mlb hologram is MA258104?
    3)Jorge Posada game used bat from 20002
    4)Tony Gwynn game worn helmet from 1998. Gwynn wrote inside the helmet 9/26/98 hit number 2926 vs AZ. I looked up the hit and it was a homerun. Now im wondering if he may have used it in the post season because it was used in the second to last game of the season, but he may have stop using this one after he wrote the stats inside the helmet.
    Attached Images Attached Images          

2008 Nick Blackburn game used road jersey.

Nick Blackburn glove. Not used in a game but still sweet

2008 Kevin Slowey Game Used home jersey
    Ultimate Collector of Darin Erstad, Nick Blackburn, Michael Restovich, and Twins Game Used Jerseys

I just picked up this lot of trophies/awards from fellow forum member Jim. We've had several transactions now and he is absolutely great to deal with! Thanks again Jim.

Banned

I receivedd these game used items today. Here are two Brewers minnor league jerseys from the Brevard County Manatees. The first one is a 2006 Alcidea Escobar and the second one is a 2005 Carlos Villanueva jerseys and both jerseys are signed on the back numbers. Also I have here a Corey Hart game used bat thats cracked and signed by him. I'm always looking for Brewers game used items.
    Thanks,
    Jamie
    jlschultz180@wi.rr.com

Banned

I believe I stole these 4 Celtics game used items on Ebay last night. He had a buy it now and I got all 4 pieces and a game used 1980s Celtics basketball for 2,400.00 shipped (I think I could turn around and make double on them but they're all keepers):
    1985-86 Kevin Mchale game used home jersey.
    1986-87 Danny Ainge game used home jersey.
    1985-86 Scott Wedman game used home warmup.
    1986-87 Jerry Sichting game used home warmup.
    I guess the two pieces were obtained right after the 86 championship which they won-and the other two were obtained right after the 87 championship which they lost. No way to prove it, but I've collected Celtics game used pieces for a long time and these are all great and rare pieces. Never been washed and you can see the sweat stains all over the Ainge and Mchale jerseys. Here they are:

Banned

I also collect Bulls (90's) game used stuff, besides Celtics 80's game used stuff. Just picked up Cartwright and Kukoc Bulls game used shoes. Only need a couple of the scrubs and I'll have the whole 1995-96 teams' game used shoes. Cartwrights shoes are from 1994. Kukoc from 1996-97. I also picked up some Dr. J game shoes from early 80's. Here they are:
    biggamebird@yahoo.com

Hey Buc, is that your newly acquired Marcus Allen jersey on eBay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/1984-85-Raiders-...d=p3286.c0.m14

It is.

how do you post pics directly on the site...?

Click the "insert image" icon (the one with the yellow background) and type or paste in the web address for the picture. If you don't have a website you can use something like photobucket to store your images, it's free and easy to use.