Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

November Pick-ups.

Yeah i know it aint till acouple of more days. But the other thread was getting big.

I picked this up from a fellow forum member. Jason Bay game used 2008 bat. Comes with a mlb hologram, it was cracked on 9/10. I believe i have photomatched it(see other thread). And i also believe it was used to hit 3 home runs(9/7,9/8 and 9/9).
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Banned

Re: November Pick-ups.

A little early 'ay? (haha) He's Canadian....get it....haha. My grandpa was born there, so I can do that joke for all you who are offended.

Well i thought the October thread started around the same time, but i looked and he only started it a day early. It's only 4 1/2 days away.

1984 or 85 Marcus Allen game used Raiders jersey. Shows TREMENDOUS use. Allen also autographed it.

Buc,
    Very, very nice Allen jersey! Where did you get it if you don't mind me asking? I collect NFL gamers and I have found that true gems are few and far between. I've been looking for an Allen for some time and yours is one of the nicest ones with good wear I've seen. Thanks for sharing.

Scott

I had posted these 2001 GU Bases about a year ago, but recently had them signed/inscribed by Cal. One was from his "2nd to last" game which was career game #3000 and the other is first base from 09/21/01 when he collected his last career double off Mike Mussina...

I decided to post here too. Even though the threas was made almost a week too soon....

got these in today. Prince diablo bat cracked heavy use, prince d bat heavy use, prince lvs m9 light use, jenkins lvs heavy use. enjoy.

Collecting current Brewers players and Prospects

brewergamer28@yahoo.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

for your viewing pleasure is a pair of Alfonso Soriano under armour game used cleats with "el monstruo" (the monster) on the tongue.....

Banned

I just received these bats this week. They are Gabe Gross, Vinny Rottino, Laynce Nix, and Joe Dillon. I'm always looking for Milwaukee Brewers bats.
    Thanks,
    Jamie
    jlschultz180@wi.rr.com

Banned

I just received this cracked Joe Adcock bat this week. Joe signed this bat in black marker. I'm always looking for Milwaukee Braves bats.
    Thanks,
    Jamie
    jlschultz180@wi.rr.com