Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

i miss baseball!!

anyone else get depressed when the baseball season is over? my rangers were horrible as usual, and i cant find any g/u stuff that i really want, plus all the stuff i wanted i forgot to put snipes in. i need to find another hobby. i hunt and fish but its not the same as finding the one piece of g/u that i am looking for.

Re: i miss baseball!!

Yes..... this time of the year is tough. Right now I rely on MLBtraderumors and following some of the Reds minor league players in the other off season leagues. Seems like some of the GU stuff has died down a bet, but hopefully there is an increase on the market after Redsfest.

If it wasn't for college football, I would be completely lost right now. GO HUSKERS! Pulling the upset this weekend.
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

We still got baseball in Hawaii. Hawaii winter league is going on right now and will end in a couple of weeks. There are some really good prospect playing, the highest rated has to Buster Posey, and the Yankees 6-10 pitcher Braxton... Well when winter league ends ill miss baseball. But the end of a season always brings hope for next, LETS GO YANKS!!!!!!

I miss baseball too.

Thank goodness I have a Super Bowl Champion football team with an outstanding record on their way to another playoff spot.....otherwise life would really suck.

The O's sucked again... and I still miss seeing them play... Good thing my 2 year old is a wicked switch hitter... we'll be hitting balls right up to spring training
    Bert
    ---------------

Always looking for Matt Wieters, Tettleton, and that Orioles magic

shoremen44@gmail.com

Banned

I live in Seattle and am a HUGE Red Sox fan have been since 1986 (GREAT year to become a fan LOL) anyways I subscribe to the Baseball Package on Direct-TV and very much miss the games. Oh well the wait will be over in a few months plus as mentioned above we get to hear and read about all the trade rumors and free agent signings.I still have my PSP with MLB-09 to play thank god.

Don't worry, we'll have the MLB Network very soon:

MLB Network set to launch on Jan. 1, 2009

Projected to launch in approximately 50 million cable and satellite homes on January 1, 2009, MLB Network will be the largest and most successful debut in cable television history, exceeding any other cable television launch by approximately 20 million. With live games, original programming, highlights, classic games, and coverage of baseball events, MLB Network will be the ultimate television destination for baseball fans.
    Mike

Looking for any White Sox jersey from Richie Zisk.

My website - http://www.freewebs.com/karamaxjoe/

"There are only two seasons - winter and Baseball"
    ~ Bill Veeck

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You bet!

Luckily, I have a boxing hobby that keeps me quite busy year round. Boxing has been my passion for many years - and although many fights in the 70's and 80's (Tyson) were probably staged, the current crop of boxers are terrific to cover - especially in STL where we have 3-4 true contenders for belts. If you enjoy reading about boxing, check out my site... www.sefisticuffs.com
    Dave
    Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
    River City Redbird Authentics
    http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No worries... Hockey season is off and running! GO OILERS!

I love Baseball and miss it during the Off Season.I also love tracking Free Agency and Trades during the Off Season.