Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Finally Got One of My Grail Items - Percival Jersey/Pants

Jeez, when it rains, it pours!! Thanks to Jeff Scott (birdbats), I landed my second Troy Percival jersey in a week and a half. After trying to find anything of his GU stuff for the last several years, this month has started off great (My bday is on 11/10 so maybe that has something to do with it)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Bagged another one. Thanks to ironmanfan for the scoop on this. This Detroit home jersey has been heavily used, alot of number fraying/puckering and stains. Tigers LOA. Now to find some Angels Percival gear!
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Hi Rob:

I'm glad to help..........just need to find a Billy Ripken Tigers gamer myself!

Bill
    whhp72@yahoo.com

Thanks to Jeff Scott (birdbats) again for another Percival item. A GU Sunday home cap from 2007:
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

The Percival collection grows!!! Managed to pick up his 2005 Spring Training jersey which is absolutely a mess (stained) as well as a 2005 Road jersey which was initially a Spring Training jersey but the All Star Game patch was added for regular season use. Both jersey come with an LOA from the Tigers.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Wow Rob, you've been busy! Congratulations on more great pieces.

Abe

Rob, thats pretty impressive picking up four jerseys from four different teams in two months. Hopefully they continue to roll in for you!!

rob,

just heads up.....grey flannel auctions has an auction comming up with a percival jersey. i just got their email today with the preview.

mark

Thanks guys! It's been an amazing couple of months. He has been my favorite player for years and I have never been able to get any of his GU items. It seems to be raining of late.

Mark, thanks for the headsup. I may have to register with them. Is it an Angels jersey that they have coming up? If so, I'm not to confident in being able to pick it up as I always seem to lose out to another Angels collector.

Take care.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Rob,

I can't say for sure, but it may have been the Angels. I'm not in front of the computer now, and my phone won't open the page so I will foward you the email I received. Hope it helps.

Mark