Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Finally Got One of My Grail Items - Percival Jersey/Pants

Picked up a 1999 All Star game jersey. Finally an Angels jersey:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Picked up another Percy Tigers road jersey from 2005 with Tigers LOA. The jersey was originally issued for Spring Training and then converted to regular season (when the All Star Patch was applied). Not sure if there are many of his Tigers jerseys left since this is number 4 for me
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Just picked up Percy's Rookie Season Spring Training and/or Warmup jersey. The collection is growing nicely!!!
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

It's been a while but Jake and his cohort have added a great piece to my Troy Percival collection. Thanks guys.

This is an April 15, 2009 Jackie Robinson Day jersey. Troy pitched and Jeter had a game winning hit. It was Percival's last career loss. The jersey shows a ton of use for one game. Many stains which seems to be common with Percival.

The right sleeve has picked piping, ala Vlad. The screen shots are from a highlight of MLB TV. I can't get the game for some reason (keeps coming up with an error). Can anyone help with a screen shot from the game that shows the right sleeve? Thanks.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Hi Rob......Way to go on getting that much wanted Percival Jersey. It may not be very long until I get what I have been working on.......remember?

Thanks,

-Walt

Evergreen7777@att.net

Believe me, i have been trying to locate any other Percival jerseys from the Rays for 2+ years now, just haven't had much luck at all. New logo Rays gear has been easier to get, but 2008-2010 game sued regualr style rays items, remain tough to find.

The dark navy blue style rays jerseys, now have become the most difficult to run down, only 1-2 legit ones have hit the market.

Quote Originally Posted by jake33 View Post
    Believe me, i have been trying to locate any other Percival jerseys from the Rays for 2+ years now, just haven't had much luck at all. New logo Rays gear has been easier to get, but 2008-2010 game sued regualr style rays items, remain tough to find.

The dark navy blue style rays jerseys, now have become the most difficult to run down, only 1-2 legit ones have hit the market.
    I have to give much props to Jake who has been working the Rays for me for a couple of years to try and find other Percival jerseys for me. I very much appreciate it. According to what Jake has found out, this is very likely the last Percival jersey tat the team had! Thanks again Jake!
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

No problem, glad I could help. I know the Rays autehnticated his ALCS lockerplate from 2008, but not a single one has hit the market from the team, the rays claim they dont have any of them, but I looked through the MLB database and it exists somewhere.

It's been a while since I was able to pick up any Percy items. Jake scored for me last month and I just picked up another jersey yesterday. I got a headsup from a member and was able to negotiate a price. Happy days are here again!!
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Banned

Rob congrats on a Grail pickup. It's always cool when you come across one. The best part is the search, and opening up that box when it comes in the mail. Its a beautiful jersey. The number font is so cool. Congrats again mate.

-Micky