Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Finally Got One of My Grail Items - Percival Jersey/Pants

Quote Originally Posted by jppopma View Post
    Congrats again Rob! As a fellow player collector, I have branched out to other local kids to ease the hunt. Still alot of work and the chase is what makes it so much more fun.
    Thanks!! As time goes on, I am becoming less interested in halving to pick up something. I'm starting to sell some items off and patiently waiting for Percival items to show up. But, oh, when I see Trout items show up!! Lol.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Thanks to Jim Lewis, I picked up another 2008 Rays Home Jersey. A 2008 Rays Road Jersey may be in the cards next!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Sweet. Thanks to Jim Lewis for the Home Jersey that arrived yesterday and now to Jake Jahmiak for the Road Jersey WS jersey that arrived today. When it rains, it pours!!!
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Huge Props to Jake Jahimiak for setting me up again. Jake was able to land Percival 2009 home, road and alternate jerseys at the National. This has just got to be about the last of Percival's Rays stuff out there.

Thanks again Jake!!!
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Hey all, been a while.

Very quiet on the Percival front until last week. First was a 2001 Away jersey from post 9-11. It was sold as team issued, however, I found a photo from 9/24/2001 and pinstripes were solidly matching. When it arrived, there was piling under the pitching sleeve. It was definitely used!!

A couple of days later, I was offered a 1999 Spring Training jersey. When it rains, it pours.

BTW, for those that may have noticed, my website had been frozen for over a year. Finally got things straightened out with Webs.com so it should be up and running again!
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Cool thread.

Troy is a good dude. He played summer college baseball with the Liberal, Kansas, BeeJays, a team I am associated with.

As a catcher, ironically.

Quote Originally Posted by recruiter View Post
    Cool thread.

Troy is a good dude. He played summer college baseball with the Liberal, Kansas, BeeJays, a team I am associated with.

As a catcher, ironically.
    Nice! Always liked the story that he was a catcher that couldn't hit but the coaches noticed he threw the ball back to the pitchers faster than they could throw!!
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net