Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Finally Got One of My Grail Items - Percival Jersey/Pants

Believe me, i have been trying to locate any other Percival jerseys from the Rays for 2+ years now, just haven't had much luck at all. New logo Rays gear has been easier to get, but 2008-2010 game sued regualr style rays items, remain tough to find.

The dark navy blue style rays jerseys, now have become the most difficult to run down, only 1-2 legit ones have hit the market.

Quote Originally Posted by jake33 View Post
    Believe me, i have been trying to locate any other Percival jerseys from the Rays for 2+ years now, just haven't had much luck at all. New logo Rays gear has been easier to get, but 2008-2010 game sued regualr style rays items, remain tough to find.

The dark navy blue style rays jerseys, now have become the most difficult to run down, only 1-2 legit ones have hit the market.
    I have to give much props to Jake who has been working the Rays for me for a couple of years to try and find other Percival jerseys for me. I very much appreciate it. According to what Jake has found out, this is very likely the last Percival jersey tat the team had! Thanks again Jake!
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

No problem, glad I could help. I know the Rays autehnticated his ALCS lockerplate from 2008, but not a single one has hit the market from the team, the rays claim they dont have any of them, but I looked through the MLB database and it exists somewhere.

It's been a while since I was able to pick up any Percy items. Jake scored for me last month and I just picked up another jersey yesterday. I got a headsup from a member and was able to negotiate a price. Happy days are here again!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Banned

Rob congrats on a Grail pickup. It's always cool when you come across one. The best part is the search, and opening up that box when it comes in the mail. Its a beautiful jersey. The number font is so cool. Congrats again mate.

-Micky

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphinsuperbowl55 View Post
    Rob congrats on a Grail pickup. It's always cool when you come across one. The best part is the search, and opening up that box when it comes in the mail. Its a beautiful jersey. The number font is so cool. Congrats again mate.

-Micky
    Thanks Micky. I agree, waiting for the box is like Christmas!! I can't wait for it to arrive!

Take care,
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

My first "Stadium Used" item - a Troy Percival Canvas that was displayed at Tropicana Field. I recieved an email from a guy who owned this and wanted to send it to me for free since I collected Troy Percival - an awesome gesture. So, here it is!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net