Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rob L
    • Nov 2005

Finally Got One of My Grail Items - Percival Jersey/Pants

Thanks to Jake33, I finally obtained a game worn jersey and pants from my Troy Percival, my favorite all-time player. It's a TBTC game from 6-21-2008. Thanks to Kyle for getting me a couple of MLB screen shots:
    Attached Files
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com
  • halofan

Re: Finally Got One of My Grail Items - Percival Jersey/Pants

Congrats Rob

Comment

• Rob L
      • Nov 2005

Thanks Billy. BTW, nice typo I made, he is definitely not "my Troy Percival"
      Rob L
      loefflerrd@cox.net

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Comment

• AWA85
        • Jan 2008

Very cool uniform!
        Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Comment

• ironmanfan
          • Sep 2005

Congrats! I am also on the verge of picking up very special that hopefully I will be sharing with the board soon as well

Comment

• Rob L
            • Nov 2005

Thanks guys. I'm pretty stoked. Ironmanfan, can't wait to see what you have coming.
            Rob L
            loefflerrd@cox.net

Comment

• Kid4hof03
              • Nov 2005

Great uniform! Congratulations on finding it. Like Bill I actually have a "holy grail" piece coming soon, in fact it should be here today if the tracking was correct. I'll post photos later tonight if it turns out to get delievered and be everything I expect it to be.

Abe

Comment

• ironmanfan
                • Sep 2005

Abe....I sure hope it's not that Lonnie Smith jersey you bought from me (which will on its way soon)..LOL

Comment

• Kid4hof03
                  • Nov 2005

Bill, no, while I'm looking forward to getting the Lonnie jersey that wasn't the item I was referring to.

Comment

• geoff
                    • Nov 2005

Congrats Rob.

Comment

• Rob L
                      • Nov 2005

Jeez, when it rains, it pours!! Thanks to Jeff Scott (birdbats), I landed my second Troy Percival jersey in a week and a half. After trying to find anything of his GU stuff for the last several years, this month has started off great (My bday is on 11/10 so maybe that has something to do with it)
                      Attached Files
                      Rob L
                      loefflerrd@cox.net

Comment

• Rob L
                        • Nov 2005

Bagged another one. Thanks to ironmanfan for the scoop on this. This Detroit home jersey has been heavily used, alot of number fraying/puckering and stains. Tigers LOA. Now to find some Angels Percival gear!
                        Attached Files
                        Rob L
                        loefflerrd@cox.net

Comment

• ironmanfan
                          • Sep 2005

Hi Rob:

I'm glad to help..........just need to find a Billy Ripken Tigers gamer myself!

Bill
                          whhp72@yahoo.com

Comment

• Rob L
                            • Nov 2005

Thanks to Jeff Scott (birdbats) again for another Percival item. A GU Sunday home cap from 2007:
                            Attached Files
                            Rob L
                            loefflerrd@cox.net

Comment

• Rob L
                              • Nov 2005

The Percival collection grows!!! Managed to pick up his 2005 Spring Training jersey which is absolutely a mess (stained) as well as a 2005 Road jersey which was initially a Spring Training jersey but the All Star Game patch was added for regular season use. Both jersey come with an LOA from the Tigers.
                              Attached Files
                              Rob L
                              loefflerrd@cox.net

Comment

Working...