Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Ryan Garko Auto'd 1st 2008 HR Bat For Sale

Cracked, Auto'd and noted at FIRST HR 2008 under his signature. Came from an employee of the Indians office. Need to sell to snag a piece I want more. Would take 150 delivered for it.
    PLMK if interested. Pics available for anyone interested.
    Tom

Re: Ryan Garko Auto'd 1st 2008 HR Bat For Sale

Another forum member contacted me about this bat asking for a check on MLB.tv and I was told that the bat you are selling here is blonde when Garko used a black bat to hit his 1st homerun in the 2008 season.

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    Another forum member contacted me about this bat asking for a check on MLB.tv and I was told that the bat you are selling here is blonde when Garko used a black bat to hit his 1st homerun in the 2008 season.
    Its because the bat was used in an exhibition game. 1st 2008 Home Run, not first 2008 Regular Season Home Run.

Quote Originally Posted by GarkoCollector View Post
    Its because the bat was used in an exhibition game. 1st 2008 Home Run, not first 2008 Regular Season Home Run.
    That would have been an important piece of information to mention in your first post.

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    That would have been an important piece of information to mention in your first post.
    I am listing it as it is and what is written on the bat, which is 2008 FIRST HR

Quote Originally Posted by GarkoCollector View Post
    I am listing it as it is and what is written on the bat, which is 2008 FIRST HR
    Understand. However, as you listed it, everyone will assume it's during the regular season, unless specified otherwise.

If you have additional information about the item, the right thing to do it provide it.