Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

A few Gary Carter items

I have a few "extra" Gary Carter game used items for sale.

1999 Tidewater Tides jersey. The jersey was used by Carter while working for the Mets as a minor league instructor. The jersey is really nice, autographed on the front and has the 100 Years of Minor League Baseball patch on the sleeve. Very sharp jersey. Asking $225 delivered.

2006 Mets cold weather jacket. The coat has Carter's #8 embroidered on the back just below the MLB logo. Asking $200 delivered, comes with Steiner letter.

1983 Expos cold weather shirt worn under the jersey, long sleeved and mock turtle neck. The shirt has Carter 8 on the front in vintage marker and 8 also on the back. It is autographed on the front. Comes with LOA from the original owner. Asking $125 delivered.

1987 Play Ball with Mickey Mantle used uniform. Carter was in this video with Mantle and Tom Seaver. I have his jersey and pants, both signed and come with Carter's hologram. The pants have a large red stain. I'll even throw in a copy of the video with this one. Asking $175 delivered.

Please e-mail me at kulynychfamily@verizon.net for pictures, questions or with offers. I will consider trades for Yankees pre 2000 items and Cowboys stuff.

Thanks!
    Abe

Re: A few Gary Carter items

The Play Ball! uniform and Mets cold weather coat have both been sold.

The Tidewater Tides jersey is reduced to $175 delivered and the Expos cold weather undershirt is now $90.

Thanks,
    Abe

email sent

Tides jersey is sold.