Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Matt Diaz Game Worn 2007 Braves jersey $150 shipped - Purchased directly from the Braves

I have for sale a 2007 Matt Diaz game worn road jersey, purchased directly from the Atlanta Braves. The buyer will recieve a copy of the receipt from the Braves. It is his set 2 jersey from 2007 and shows great use with puckering on the front logo along with a little on the back. My asking price is $150 which includes Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. My e-mail is kylehess941@hotmail.com

Re: Matt Diaz Game Worn 2007 Braves jersey $150 shipped - Purchased directly from the Braves

Price reduced to $125 shipped

Also....I believe this was only 1 of 2 road jerseys worn by Diaz in 2007. Not 100% sure, but the Braves only had 2 available from the whole season. I own the other one

Re: Matt Diaz Game Worn 2007 Braves jersey $150 shipped - Purchased directly from the Braves

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    Also....I believe this was only 1 of 2 road jerseys worn by Diaz in 2007. Not 100% sure, but the Braves only had 2 available from the whole season. I own the other one

Sorry guys I was wrong.....Diaz wore 4 road jerseys in 2007, not 2. Two were a size 48 and the other two were a size 50. I just checked the original spreadsheet the Braves sent me which had 4 listed....the original price of this jersey was $400

Though the jersey is now on eBay, I'd still take $100 shipped for it

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=015

Still have it? I'll pay this price via PayPal right now
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Quote Originally Posted by gingi79 View Post
    Still have it? I'll pay this price via PayPal right now

Sorry but I sold this on eBay a long time ago. If you'd be interested in any 2008 Matt Diaz game worn jerseys then I think the Braves might have some available still. e-mail me and I'll forward you the info.