Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Photo help needed

I recently acquired a Neftali Feliz BP jersey. I have only been able to find a real poor quality (nice photo - just low res) of Feliz in this jersey. I found it on scout.com. I've searched flickr, yahoo, google, and various other blogger sites. Does anyone else know where I might look, or have a photo.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Re: Photo help needed

Sorry, I forgot to mention that this is the Clinton Lumberkings BP jersey.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Re: Photo help needed

Nice pick up, Feliz sounds like he is going to be a stud. I had a few pictures of him when he was in Burlington but it is only in his away uniform and one picture of him and I in street clothes.

Did you pick it up from the team?
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.