Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

2005 or newer Cowboy helmets

Mainly looking for d-line or linebacker. Would prefer a silver helmet, but a thowback would be ok too. Players at the top of the list would be Canty, James, Ellis, Spears.

Thanks,
    Vince

Re: 2005 or newer Cowboy helmets

You can try Real Stuff Sports www.realstuffsports.com They do a lot of reproductions, but also have some game used Cowboys helmets as well. Actually I just checked and they just sold the Brady James helmet, but they are priced on the high side. I have heard Steiner Sports will also be selling helmets as well.

I hope this helps.

Jay

Hey Jay,
    Thanks for the info. That is a very cool website. I would love that Canty, but the price is a little to high for me.
    I think I just bought a helmet from you off of ebay. The Ayodole is a sweet helmet, I received it a couple days ago.

Thanks,
    Vince

Yes, that was me who sold the Ayodele helmet and I am glad you like it. I will let you know when ever I see any helmets available as I will not likely be in the market for any in the near future. Someone on this forum has the Chris Canty silver helmet, which is one I wish I had as well.

Jay