Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Interesting Bat Writings

Item number: 320318960986
    Interesting little writing from Jeff. Anyone else ever see any messages or different writings on bats or game used equipment?
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Re: Interesting Bat Writings

I have a Javier Valentin Twins bat that says "Dios estos con midos siempre" on the knob and also has a cross drawn on it. Translation is "God is with me always".

None of mine are too interesting, but are as follows:

1991 Julio Franco bat with "H juice" written with a sharpie on the knob, and a 2008 Emmanuel Burriss bat given to Jonathan Sanchez with "Do not touch! 53" on the knob

Tom

The best I've seen is Andruw Jones Batting Practice bats from the 90's which have "FU-K YOU BALL" written on the barrel. I've only seen 2 in existence. One was for sale on here while the other sold in Historic Auctions. I'd love to own it someday.

I had a Josh Bard bat from his time with the Indians. On the knob written around his uniform number was "Hit Strikes"... pretty solid advice

Cool Re: Interesting Bat Writings

I have a Mike Morse bat with the center label(sticker) removed and in silver pen written in it's place, is the word "Coņo"
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & Anything of Felix Hernandez or Richie Sexson.

-Jeremy Morgan

How about the writing on this bat that Chris Cates gave to my 8 year old son. It is obviously his initials, but either he or someone else added some "interesting" markings.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Makes me wonder where the Bill Ripken F*CK FACE bat is...

I got a mid 2000's LS black/silver foil ash bat from the Reds with "BOOKIE" in block letters on it instead of the player's name.

Got it in 2004. Could have been a Red, could have been a visitor. I'd love to know whose it is.

Maybe Gookie Dawkins?

Nickname or a spelling error perhaps
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com