Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: How do I get a g/u Steelers jersey?

Quote Originally Posted by costas View Post
    what's the reason(s) for teams holding onto the game used jerseys/equipment and not selling them off?
    I just assumed that players held on to them for either themselves, or, as gifts to family and friends............trades.

I thought the jerseys were property of the team and not the players, and they are not allowed to keep them?

Quote Originally Posted by costas View Post
    I thought the jerseys were property of the team and not the players, and they are not allowed to keep them?

in speaking to a current player i know, they must purchase them from the team. they are payroll deducted from their paycheck.

mark

Quote Originally Posted by josportsco View Post
    Yes we have a deal with Holmes for his 2007 game used jerseys. They display nice use with the 75th anniv. patch. Comes with a letter from Holmes and josportsco. We attach our thermopatch indicating the game, date, etc. Have any questions let me know.

Jarrod
    jarrod@josportsco.com
    Do you know what he did with the throwback games jerseys? Did you guys get them in from him.
    One a side note I was just looking at your Vikings jerseys. Did that Adrian Peterson jersey vs Bears last about 2 seconds. I just saw it today and it's sold. Also are you getting in any Vikings Throwbacks from last year vs Green Bay game. I saw one from Allison on your site, but no one elses or any other Redskins throwbacks from lesser player's from last season.

Bill,

I am not interested in selling the Lloyd jersey. If my plans change, I will keep you in mind.

Chris

Not game used, but the ONLY throwback "issued" jersey I've seen to date....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=280278407415

Banned

As for the Vikings throwbacks the team kept them. We only got the Allison because it was issued and he was inactive. See GUU auction hammer $1200. They are impossible!! IF IF I got a Peterson it would price at $10k and would sell before it even hits the site. As for Peterson we got in 2 both unwashed @chicago and vs. GB both sold in 5 minutes for $7k each. They are so unbeleivable it is sickening. They best gamers from the best running back. We will be getting more Peterson's continue to check the site at.
    As for Redskins we do have some "common" around $400-$600 and are getting more within the next two weeks.
    We will be launching a national marketing campaign regarding J.O. Sports, Inc. and the team deals we have. Currently have 3 teams and will be adding an additional 4 by year end.
    Also keep your eyes on the GUU Store section to get the best deals on all of our game used memorabilia. Any question call or email us. jarrod@josportsco.com
    www.josportsco.com

As for the Vikings throwbacks the team kept them. We only got the Allison because it was issued and he was inactive. See GUU auction hammer $1200. They are impossible!! IF IF I got a Peterson it would price at $10k and would sell before it even hits the site. As for Peterson we got in 2 both unwashed @chicago and vs. GB both sold in 5 minutes for $7k each. They are so unbeleivable it is sickening. They best gamers from the best running back. We will be getting more Peterson's continue to check the site at.
    As for Redskins we do have some "common" around $400-$600 and are getting more within the next two weeks.
    We will be launching a national marketing campaign regarding J.O. Sports, Inc. and the team deals we have. Currently have 3 teams and will be adding an additional 4 by year end.
    Also keep your eyes on the GUU Store section to get the best deals on all of our game used memorabilia. Any question call or email us. jarrod@josportsco.com
    www.josportsco.com
    that is great news your getting another team in the mix. I'd love to see the Steelers market their gamers with you and tag them after each game. Or even the Patriots. Those seem to be the toughest of any teams to get used stuff from.

Banned

www.josportsco.com
    You got $15,000 for an O.J. Mayo NBA Debut jersey?

Quote Originally Posted by beantown View Post
    Not game used, but the ONLY throwback "issued" jersey I've seen to date....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=280278407415
    Wow that sold for $1,500 as a game issued. Still it's the only throwback 75th patch I've ever seen. Shows how hot Steelers jerseys would be if they ever decide to market them. Other than Holmes hooking up with JO Sports, surprised more Steelers don't cut deals and sell them on their own.