Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How do I get a g/u Steelers jersey?

Anyone have a contact to get current game used jerseys from the Steelers?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Matt

Re: How do I get a g/u Steelers jersey?

yeah, they are impossible to find. JO Sports must have a deal with Holmes in place. they have a bunch of his jerseys from last year with 75th patch, but not the throwback. I've haven't seen any of the Throwbacks hit the market. Here is link to those Holmes jerseys.
    http://josportsco.com/list_products....&CatID=5000000

Banned

Yes we have a deal with Holmes for his 2007 game used jerseys. They display nice use with the 75th anniv. patch. Comes with a letter from Holmes and josportsco. We attach our thermopatch indicating the game, date, etc. Have any questions let me know.

Jarrod
    jarrod@josportsco.com

Steelers jerseys seem to be the hardest team in the NFL to get a jersey from. From what I have read, the team does not release their jerseys and has them stored away from the years past as well. I do have a couple of Steelers jerseys that I have bought a few years back (1997 Greg Lloyd Home and a 2000 Scott Shields Home), but they will cost you a decent amount as well. I have not seen many Steelers jerseys available in the time that I have been collecting, which has been since 2005.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Chris78 View Post
    Steelers jerseys seem to be the hardest team in the NFL to get a jersey from. From what I have read, the team does not release their jerseys and has them stored away from the years past as well. I do have a couple of Steelers jerseys that I have bought a few years back (1997 Greg Lloyd Home and a 2000 Scott Shields Home), but they will cost you a decent amount as well. I have not seen many Steelers jerseys available in the time that I have been collecting, which has been since 2005.

Chris

Chris,
    Could you send me pics of the Lloyd? let me know what kind of money you are looking for it.
    Bill Heagy
    heagysports.com
    Go Phillies !

Quote Originally Posted by indyred View Post
    yeah, they are impossible to find. JO Sports must have a deal with Holmes in place. they have a bunch of his jerseys from last year with 75th patch, but not the throwback. I've haven't seen any of the Throwbacks hit the market. Here is link to those Holmes jerseys.
    http://josportsco.com/list_products....&CatID=5000000
    WOW! Those prices are absolutely rediculous! I am sure glad none of my boys play for those teams, otherwise I'd be looking at a 2nd mortgage on my house.
    Broncos middle linebacker.....Joe Mays!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes:

Banned

Kicker for me isn't so much the jersey asking price (although some people forget the state of the economy these days), but the $300 surcharge for the signed ones when the signing fee charged through GTSM at two upcoming shows is $20!

Get an unsigned one and get it signed and save $280 minus postage.

I wonder also if price may be higher on some is because he may have had a big game or scored a td or something in that game. The pricing is high, but I bet if they were on NFL.com auctions it's about what they would sell for. Has anyone even seen any other jerseys from the Steelers from last season with the sweet 75th Ann. patch? They just seem impossible to find or even the throwbacks used twice last season and once this season. I also wonder if they carried those over and took the patches off.

what's the reason(s) for teams holding onto the game used jerseys/equipment and not selling them off?

They just seem impossible to find or even the throwbacks used twice last season and once this season. I also wonder if they carried those over and took the patches off.
    The Steelers wore them twice this season as well. Home games against the Ravens & Giants.

I think Holmes was their leading receiver last year.